+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah but the problem is current processing time as per their site is 200Days :)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html
Submit visitor visa for your kid, following the above link. And send request email to IRCC to prioritize stating it is family union and non-discretionary.

I followed the procedure and got my wife's visitor visa approved in 10 days. Waiting for stamping now, as the vfs operations is a mess, it is getting delayed.

bks2709

Sep 27, 2020
Application type: CEC
PA residence: Canada in PGWP
Dependent residence: India
AOR: 01-Dec-2020
Medical: 25-Jan-21
PA biometrics: 26-Jan-21
Dep biometrics: 25-Feb-21

Recently my wife got her visitors visa approved and waiting for stamping.

Once she enters Canada with TRV as visitor, am I supposed to update my wife's residence to Canada in the PR application?
Send ircc a webform with your wife's present address

vignesh12r

Feb 19, 2021

Once she enters Canada with TRV as visitor, am I supposed to update my wife's residence to Canada in the PR application?
Hi

How were you able to get visitor visa during this pandemic period? Can you please help? I am also looking to bring my wife to Canada

bagyinak

Feb 10, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html
Submit visitor visa for your kid, following the above link. And send request email to IRCC to prioritize stating it is family union and non-discretionary.

I followed the procedure and got my wife's visitor visa approved in 10 days. Waiting for stamping now, as the vfs operations is a mess, it is getting delayed.
Thank you for the information. I wanted to verify if you used this IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and the subject line “COVID-19 PHAC” to expedite your wife's application? Also, did you attach all the documents you used for the application in the email?

Ankitbeladiya

Dec 21, 2020

Hi @sarvana92 can we connect on social media or on call? I want your guidance on this I want to apply for my wife'S visitor visa. Here is my number 514-770-3903 and fb ID https://www.facebook.com/ankit.beladiya.9. I applied for sowp n it was rejected so I want your guidance on how you did n what documents you provided. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981

Good congrats, may I know your visitor visa timeline and country. Even I applied for the same.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Good congrats, may I know your visitor visa timeline and country. Even I applied for the same.
Even We applied and send them mail to prioterize under family reunification but they refused saying its not good reason. What can be a good reason to travel??

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020

What reason did u gave for re union? how did u proved that travel is non-optional?

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
Reactions: vignesh12r

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
Thank you for the information. I wanted to verify if you used this IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and the subject line “COVID-19 PHAC” to expedite your wife's application? Also, did you attach all the documents you used for the application in the email?
I used "family reunion", you can only use PHAC if you have any medical situation / emergency.

We stated her intent to travel as family reunion while we wait for PR final decision. We wrote email, LOE and invite letter stating, "if and when my wife's TRV expires or gets rejected I and wife plan to exit Canada and move back to India compromising our plan to settle down in Canada as the wait for PR is taking toll on our personal life".

Attached my wife's employment certificate from her Indian company & pay statements to justify that she will return back to India and doesn't plan to overstay in Canada without PR.
My pay statements, bank statements & employment certificate for financial support.
My long-term invest savings in Canada to show our intent to settle down in Canada, if we get PR.

and other standard documents like medical, etc

Last edited:

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks!

PR application:
CEC class | Primary inland, dependent is in India
AOR - 3-Dec-2020
PA biometrics : 25-Jan-2021
Dep. biometrics: 25-Feb-2021

Visitors visa:
Application submission: 28-Feb-2021
Email to IRCC: 05-March-2021
Authorization letter, Approval & PPR: 08-March-2021

Submitted VFS webform for 2-way courier pickup from Chennai and waiting for VFS payment link.

Reactions: swapanathorat

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Thanks!

PR application:
CEC class | Primary inland, dependent is in India
AOR - 3-Dec-2020
PA biometrics : 25-Jan-2021
Dep. biometrics: 25-Feb-2021

Visitors visa:
Application submission: 28-Feb-2021
Email to IRCC: 05-March-2021
Authorization letter, Approval & PPR: 08-March-2021

Submitted VFS webform for 2-way courier pickup from Chennai and waiting for VFS payment link.
Nice .. I sent for authorization letter since feb 27 .. i have approved trv.. but no response yet.. so stressed

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
Hello folks,
I am filling out my CEC e-APR, and I would appreciate it if someone could help me with a few questions.

My son is 19 years old and he was living in Canada with me since 2018. In Setempber 2020, he went to our home country and got stuck there since then.
He has a valid study permit and eTA and is enrolled in a Canadian high school, currently attending online classes.

1. Should I mention Canada as his country of residence, or my home country (considering he is in my home country since September 2020)?
2. In the current address piece, should I mention the current outland address, or should I keep the Canadian address?
3. Should I mention this travel to the home country in travel history?
4. Should I mention this situation in the LoE?

Thank you very much!

M Sudhanan

Jan 20, 2021
Hello friends,

I requested for Travel Authorization from IRCC for My spouse. They just sent a authorization EMail.
She need to Show this Email as a proof of Authorization or will be getting any letter document from IRCC?