+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

niks2102

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I also got group as "CPCO Covid Split Print". Added to this group on 1st Sep. Notes say "File ready for approval"

AOR 18th Dec.. CEC inland.. spouse in india

Reactions: ankitpatel7388

niks2102

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi Sara,

It is blank in Assessments. I saw those notes in the "Notes" section. Also, in group section it says "CPCO COVIS Split Print" Do you know what that means?
I also got group as "CPCO Covid Split Print". Added to this group on 1st Sep. Notes say "File ready for approval"

AOR 18th Dec.. CEC inland.. spouse in india

Reactions: ankitpatel7388

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Inland .dependent outland ( Pakistan)

Aor 24 april

Eligibility passed on july 16. Rest in process. Security not initiated since then. Basically file was never touched since eligibility passed by officer since july 16.

Anyone on same boat ?

LP_CANADA

Sep 4, 2019
@sara666 , @jasmin22

I have requested status of my application through local MP office.

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program under EXXXXX.

* The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on December 5, 2019.
* The CIO is has concluded reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirements<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp> under the class for which they have applied.
* the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on June 1, 2020.
* The medical examination results have expired for the three (3) applicants. The office is requesting an internal extension to the medical results validity.
* The criminality verifications are currently valid for the adult applicants.
* The security verifications are currently valid for the adult applicants.

We wish to mention that at this point, permanent resident applicants must have all family members available in Canada at the same time, to complete the permanent residence confirmation.

Based on the above information , first we have to apply visitor visa for family. Looks like we have to wait for a long time to bring the family to Canada.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
@sara666 , @jasmin22

I have requested status of my application through local MP office.

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program under EXXXXX.

* The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on December 5, 2019.
* The CIO is has concluded reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirements<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp> under the class for which they have applied.
* the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on June 1, 2020.
* The medical examination results have expired for the three (3) applicants. The office is requesting an internal extension to the medical results validity.
* The criminality verifications are currently valid for the adult applicants.
* The security verifications are currently valid for the adult applicants.

We wish to mention that at this point, permanent resident applicants must have all family members available in Canada at the same time, to complete the permanent residence confirmation.

Based on the above information , first we have to apply visitor visa for family. Looks like we have to wait for a long time to bring the family to Canada.
:( :( :( :( :(

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I am inland applicant & received request letter for my spouse in U.S. If they want all family members inside Canada then why do they bother sending PPR for dependents before issuing COPR to primary applicant.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
I am inland applicant & received request letter for my spouse in U.S. If they want all family members inside Canada then why do they bother sending PPR for dependents before issuing COPR to primary applicant.
True. This is so silly. Applying for visitor visa of spouse even when PR is approved. Oh god!

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Did you get CoPR? What is that letter about?

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Primary Applicant inland biometrics pending
Dependant Outland biometrics submitted
AOR July 28th
BIL September 18th
hi , pending means waiting for SC call ?

Then we're on the same boat

AOR July 25th
BIL Sep 17th
Outland dependent biometric submitted,
PA inland waiting for SC calll.

Reactions: Kpzbenju