+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

VPPP

Jul 26, 2021
The the issue is the letter was directed to me and advising me to submit ALL our passports in one envelope, but myself and my kids in Canada and my spouse outland.
Also they say in letter that submit everyone's passport as I think it is standard letter where they only change name and address

SFAG

Mar 18, 2022
For dependent passport they send letter under name of principal applicant they did same for me but you have to response through web form that you and your kid are in Canada and send your wife's passport to embassy but again consult with someone who knows more.
Thank you so much bro! Appreciate your very kind help!

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021
Received call from ircc after 20 days that your medical expired we are return back passport. You have to resubmit passport once new medical updated. Informed them that medical is done will be updated in few days by doctor but still they said for now we have to return back passport you can resubmit after medical updated.... Anyone in same situation after passport submission please suggest

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
Received call from ircc after 20 days that your medical expired we are return back passport. You have to resubmit passport once new medical updated. Informed them that medical is done will be updated in few days by doctor but still they said for now we have to return back passport you can resubmit after medical updated.... Anyone in same situation after passport submission please suggest
Same situation here , they returned our passports w/o stamping saying medicals expired . They spoiled plan and making process hassle causing; unnecessary delay at every step .
So can we resubmit the medicals w/o IRCC sending the request for remedicals request , because I have seen a standard template document sent back along with Passports that one of the options checked for us for not stamping is "Your medicals expired and new medicals request will be issued to you soon ." Can we do upfront medicals and resubmit it as we have PPR already ? any info. please ?

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021
Same situation here , they returned our passports w/o stamping saying medicals expired . They spoiled plan and making process hassle causing; unnecessary delay at every step .
So can we resubmit the medicals w/o IRCC sending the request for remedicals request , because I have seen a standard template document sent back along with Passports that one of the options checked for us for not stamping is "Your medicals expired and new medicals request will be issued to you soon ." Can we do upfront medicals and resubmit it as we have PPR already ? any info. please ?

I did upfront medical yesterday.even informed over call to them they said once it will be updated in system you can resubmit the passport. I questioned officer if that time same Ppr will work? He said we will be sending you resubmission letter along passport . Not that much clear right way about resubmission let's see the passport envelope once received.

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
I did upfront medical yesterday.even informed over call to them they said once it will be updated in system you can resubmit the passport. I questioned officer if that time same Ppr will work? He said we will be sending you resubmission letter along passport . Not that much clear right way about resubmission let's see the passport envelope once received.
Okay thanks , can you please post once you receive the Passports what is requested in envelope

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Okay thanks , can you please post once you receive the Passports what is requested in envelope
I am waiting for my husband's passport since 1st march. Does any of you know how to check outland dependent's medical expiry date?

Jotprince

Feb 13, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
6 July 2021
AOR Received.
6 July 2021
Med's Done....
18 August 2021
Can anyone suggest a good photographer in south Delhi as I got my passport back without stamping because my photos didn't meet ircc photo requirements

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
My family has already received the COPR however my parents are stuck outside of Canada because of travel restrictions. My father is the principal applicant and my mom and I are the dependant applicant. I am currently inside Canada as an international student. My question is: can I, a dependent applicant go to an IRCC office and finalize my immigration without the principal applicant? And afterwards can I as a permanent residence request travel exemptions for my parents?

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021
I am waiting for my husband's passport since 1st march. Does any of you know how to check outland dependent's medical expiry date?

You can check E-Tracking sheet of medical. Whatever the visit date is mentioned there (Generally doctors forward medical after one week of visit date to embassy).

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021

Received... It's general checklist mentioning that passport returned due to expiry of medical.Instructions will be sent soon...
It's just harassment ,God knows how much time will they take for sending instructions now.

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
Received... It's general checklist mentioning that passport returned due to expiry of medical.Instructions will be sent soon...
It's just harassment ,God knows how much time will they take for sending instructions now.
Same template for everyone with a tick mark on that medical expiry option . So you raised the webform to update medicals and now monitoring to get it updated in your profile right ? Once updated you can use the same PPR to send them for stamping or they will send a new PPR .
This is grossly unfair process they delayed and made medicals expired !!!

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021
Same template for everyone with a tick mark on that medical expiry option . So you raised the webform to update medicals and now monitoring to get it updated in your profile right ? Once updated you can use the same PPR to send them for stamping or they will send a new PPR .
This is grossly unfair process they delayed and made medicals expired !!!
Yesss... I forwarded the email tracking medical sheet to embassy through emails and web form,also follow up with hospital requested them to forward medical results asap they will be sending tomorrow morning. Soo I will be sending passport by 25 March.

Thing is firstly they take 3 months to send ppr for outland dependent, God knows if ppr expired how much more time will they take. I will add e medical sheet along passport. Let's see what happens.fingerscrossed

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
Yesss... I forwarded the email tracking medical sheet to embassy through emails and web form,also follow up with hospital requested them to forward medical results asap they will be sending tomorrow morning. Soo I will be sending passport by 25 March.

Thing is firstly they take 3 months to send ppr for outland dependent, God knows if ppr expired how much more time will they take. I will add e medical sheet along passport. Let's see what happens.fingerscrossed
okay , all the best .