+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Dhindsags47

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi, everyone i received portal email on March 9, i'm still waiting for credentials. Is there any email id of Etobicoke office so i contact them?

Reactions: Jass08

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
thank you, should i email them with all the information they requested in portal email or just explain them
I’m guessing you would have already send the details since you received the PR portal email. So, just explain them your situation about not receiving the credentials yet for the portal.

SFAG

Mar 18, 2022
Guys, I need help on this pls:

I am the principle applicant with spouse and kids (same application CE). My spouse now is outland. I just received a letter to submit ALL our passports to Ottawa or to the Canadian Embassy in our home country. Can my spouse send me her passport to submit it to Ottawa or she needs to submit her passport to the VAC-Canadian embassy- based on this letter which directed to me. I have tried to call the
Please advise

SFAG

Mar 18, 2022

I am the principle applicant with spouse and kids (same application CE). My spouse now is outland. I just received a letter to submit ALL our passports to Ottawa or to the Canadian Embassy in our home country. Can my spouse send me her passport to submit it to Ottawa or she needs to submit her passport to the VAC-Canadian embassy- based on this letter which directed to me. I have tried to call the
Please advise

SFAG

Mar 18, 2022

Please advise

VPPP

Jul 26, 2021

Please advise
I think that letter will be under your name but usually it is for dependents who need to send passport. So I am sure you need to send your dependents passport to vfs and they will send to embassy. If you are in canada you will get portal email for confirmation

VPPP

Jul 26, 2021
I think that letter will be under your name but usually it is for dependents who need to send passport. So I am sure you need to send your dependents passport to vfs and they will send to embassy. If you are in canada you will get portal email for confirmation
So send your dependents passport to embassy whatever procedure in the country where they are right now.

SFAG

Mar 18, 2022
Thank you brother!

SFAG

Mar 18, 2022
The the issue is the letter was directed to me and advising me to submit ALL our passports in one envelope, but myself and my kids in Canada and my spouse outland.

VPPP

Jul 26, 2021
The the issue is the letter was directed to me and advising me to submit ALL our passports in one envelope, but myself and my kids in Canada and my spouse outland.
For dependent passport they send letter under name of principal applicant they did same for me but you have to response through web form that you and your kid are in Canada and send your wife's passport to embassy but again consult with someone who knows more.