+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Tobi_24

Mar 14, 2022
I can understand how you all are feeling. Separation from family is the hardest. Before covid they used to issue PPR to all applicants in one application and I think it was the best way.
this portal way is messed up. Some are waiting for COPR, some are waiting for PR cards and some are waiting for outland dependents' PPR.
It was much easy way to get the PR through one PPR for all applicants in the one application.
hello I’m in this shoes. We got PPR November 2021. As the Outland applicant I sent my passport to Accra for stamping. It’s been 4 months.. I haven’t gotten my passport back.. please I need help.. also if there’s a way I can contact you on WhatsApp please I’ll appreciate.. thank you

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
Still waiting, maybe because I have 4 dependents its taking time, not sure on this. I am going to drop an email today to both below email addresses-

delhiimmigration@international.gc.in

india.consular@international.gc.ca
That's insane ,it's quite long time . Typically passports will not be taken this long for stamping anywhere in the world , It's sheer negligence . You will get standard response for these emails asking you to raise a webform with a template of details .

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
hello I’m in this shoes. We got PPR November 2021. As the Outland applicant I sent my passport to Accra for stamping. It’s been 4 months.. I haven’t gotten my passport back.. please I need help.. also if there’s a way I can contact you on WhatsApp please I’ll appreciate.. thank you
This has really taken long for passport stamping. Have you raised webform? My passport and PPR are all with the Accra office since January 11. This is frustrating!

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
That's insane ,it's quite long time . Typically passports will not be taken this long for stamping anywhere in the world , It's sheer negligence . You will get standard response for these emails asking you to raise a webform with a template of details .
I dont know what much I can do, this is just the final thing holding me back from booking the tickets.

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Thank you,
After how many days it took for you to get credentials to log In to pr portal after receive letter to send them required details?
Received PR portal Letter in the CIC account: 8/March/2022

Received PR portal email: 12/March/2022

Sent Details: 12/March/2022

Received PR Portal Link: 14/March/2022

Tobi_24

Mar 14, 2022
This has really taken long for passport stamping. Have you raised webform? My passport and PPR are all with the Accra office since January 11. This is frustrating!
Yes we have raised a webform and also sent emails, we also called ircc but no response at all..

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021
Even I am waiting from Mar 2 , It got updates until it reached to IRCC office from VAC and later no update . Try mailing delhiimmigration@international.gc.in .Is your medical valid for enough no. of days ? If medicals are expired by the time they stamp what is the process , do anyone know this scenario ? pls suggest
They are only contacting through calls(if medical expiring) or dispatching back passport on exact 15 day . 2 of my friends received call on 15th day only.

Mine passport also with ircc from 2th March .waiting

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
They are only contacting through calls(if medical expiring) or dispatching back passport on exact 15 day . 2 of my friends received call on 15th day only.

Mine passport also with ircc from 2th March .waiting
Okay !! That's not good , keeping Passport this time will cause expiry of medicals for sure . So can we do medicals W/O passports and raise a webform? Will that valid ? I saw medicals can accept other identification documents also .

Jass08

Nov 5, 2021
Okay !! That's not good , keeping Passport this time will cause expiry of medicals for sure . So can we do medicals W/O passports and raise a webform? Will that valid ? I saw medicals can accept other identification documents also .

Yes I just booked appointment for remedical for 21 march as my medical is expiring on 18 march . Hospital said bring your ppr letter showing that passport is with ircc and we can go with photocopy of passport along original adhar card for remedial.

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
Yes I just booked appointment for remedical for 21 march as my medical is expiring on 18 march . Hospital said bring your ppr letter showing that passport is with ircc and we can go with photocopy of passport along original adhar card for remedial.
Perfect , thanks !

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A