Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
I did check both my email and the CIC online portal. The only document that was sent was my CoPR and I was asked to submit my photo passport and the letter (CoPR) to the Windsor address to get my PR card.
email your visa office let them know that you have a dependent on your file that needs a PPR. you can even include and explanation letter in the envelope when sending your passport pics for your Card letting them know you are yet to get a PPR letter for your dependent
some people got an approval letter with PPR before the COPR comes

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
AOR - Jan 11, 2020
PPR - 13 April 2021
Passport of overseas dependent stamped on April 27, 2021, at NDVO
Inland applicant’s virtual landing - May 14, 2021
I’m assuming you are the primary applicant...I’m surprised your dependent application was stamped before you became a confirmed PR.

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi @iravlad,
Shelby from cicnews.com has just posted a new article regarding the recommendations (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/principal-applicant-inland-dependent-outland-during-covid-19.694193/post-9402727) that the House of Commons released prior to that:
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/05/parliamentary-committee-publishes-study-on-covid-impact-on-canadian-immigration-0518117.html#gs.1kdfag

Do you know by any chance is it the same article that Shelby was supposed to post to cover all our "PA inland-dependent outland" stories?
Thanks!

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
I don’t think so. For her article on our issue she interviewed some of us and asked for our photos. So, it’s just another article of her on an adjacent topic. Our article is hopefully expected to be released this week.
Hi @iravlad,
Shelby from cicnews.com has just posted a new article regarding the recommendations (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/principal-applicant-inland-dependent-outland-during-covid-19.694193/post-9402727) that the House of Commons released prior to that:
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/05/parliamentary-committee-publishes-study-on-covid-impact-on-canadian-immigration-0518117.html#gs.1kdfag

Do you know by any chance is it the same article that Shelby was supposed to post to cover all our "PA inland-dependent outland" stories?
Thanks!

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
I don’t think so. For her article on our issue she interviewed some of us and asked for our photos. So, it’s just another article of her on an adjacent topic. Our article is hopefully expected to be released this week.
Thanks for your prompt response! Much appreciate!

Yes, that's what I noticed too after reading/skimming through all the article - it's basically a gist from the House of Commons recommendation to the IRCC and does not talk directly about our cases as the closest thing from those recommendations is a "Family Sponsorship" which is a totally different animal.

Agree, it makes sense to have a separate article to cover our topic. Patiently waiting for our article!
Thanks for your updates.

Reactions: F@l and iravlad

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Thanks for your prompt response! Much appreciate!

Yes, that's what I noticed too after reading/skimming through all the article - it's basically a gist from the House of Commons recommendation to the IRCC and does not talk directly about our cases as the closest thing from those recommendations is a "Family Sponsorship" which is a totally different animal.

Agree, it makes sense to have a separate article to cover our topic. Patiently waiting for our article!
Thanks for your updates.
On May 13th Shelby emailed the following concerning our article " I am sorry it took longer than expected. I was hoping it would be done for the end of this week but it's looking like we're pushing into the next". So, waiting, yeah. and hoping

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hi All, my AOR was July 8, 2020. Status is

Eligibility - recommended pass
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started

I have an Outland dependent who lives in India due to which there aren’t issuing COPR. Did anyone else with Outland dependent receive COPR recently? Is there a way to get my application processed faster and get copr including my spouse?

I am new to this platform. Pls excuse if I am asking a question which is repetitive in this forum. Appreciate your Time.

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
Hi All, my AOR was July 8, 2020. Status is

Eligibility - recommended pass
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started

I have an Outland dependent who lives in India due to which there aren’t issuing COPR. Did anyone else with Outland dependent receive COPR recently? Is there a way to get my application processed faster and get copr including my spouse?

I am new to this platform. Pls excuse if I am asking a question which is repetitive in this forum. Appreciate your Time.
You should apply gcms. It helped many people in some way.

Reactions: Dhivyabharathi

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Sure Kumaran, apart from that is there a way to get it approved? Or Should we only wait until border restrictions are removed?
Wait untill travel restrictions are removed. No other way.

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Yeah NDvO is new Delhi visa office and yes my dependent is in India.
:)
Thank you for confirming, this definitely gives lot of people some hope that they are processing the request of Outland dependants , one last question did you get the COPR email first and then your dependent got the PPR email or both were in parallel, I am trying to understand because IRCC every time I call they say you will receive the COPR first as I am in Canada and then my dependant will get the PPR request due to current travel restrictions , let me know if that makes sense .