Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Tried that. She was just reading the same thing that your application is in process and decision is pending due to travel restrictions.
I remember I missed a call from IRCC so i called the call centre, those call centre agent are mostly clueless, they kept giving me wrong and negative information. Even on the day I got my COPR the lady I spoke to when i called IRCC still told me my application is being held due to the travel restrictions as the PPR came before my COPR, so i was worried called to ask why I haven't got mine yet and the instruction on the PPR says "Your dependent should not submit passport until the PA is landed" so my outland dependent could not submit his passport as i have not yet Landed and in less than 10mins after i hung up the call i got COPR.

Reactions: Kamal Kang

Kamal Kang

Jan 27, 2016
send an email directly to your visa office email don't go through webform. explain to them send it in the morning like 8:30am so once they resume someone can look and reply you. i am not guaranteeing you but it is worth the trial.
Thank you for suggesting, which visa office should I contact Etobicoke where my application is or my local visa office as per the letter that is Vancouver or NDVO as they issued my husband’s COPR.

Kamal Kang

Jan 27, 2016
I remember I missed a call from IRCC so i called the call centre, those call centre agent are mostly clueless, they kept giving me wrong and negative information. Even on the day I got my COPR the lady I spoke to when i called IRCC still told me my application is being held due to the travel restrictions as the PPR came before my COPR, so i was worried called to ask why I haven't got mine yet and the instruction on the PPR says "Your dependent should not submit passport until the PA is landed" so my outland dependent could not submit his passport as i have not yet Landed and in less than 10mins after i hung up the call i got COPR.
Ikr they know nothing.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Thank you for suggesting, which visa office should I contact Etobicoke where my application is or my local visa office as per the letter that is Vancouver or NDVO as they issued my husband’s COPR.
send it to Vancouver and Copy Etobicoke, NDVO just minds your dependent back home.

Reactions: kaRaN kang

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Hi,
Did you add your spouse to your application while application was already in process ? I did receive the same relationship assessment questionnaire. But in my case, my application was submitted for me as PA and Spouse as outland dependent. Not sure why are they asking for questionnaire. I had already submitted marriage certificate and photos etc with my original application.

I submitted webform asking clarity of why they need these documents. Do you think/suggest to submit these documents ? or wait for response on webform ?

your response is appreciated.
Hi, my application was also submitted as me as PA and spouse as overseas dependent. I have also submitted all the related documents to proof my marriage. Not sure why this questionnaire now. I have a representative and I am submitting the documents. At this point I am willing to submit anything they ask for. Hoping that we get a decision on the application soon.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your reply.

I am just worried because its about a month since PPR was issued stating I will be contacted by Local VO and I have not received any correspondence in regard to this. Secondly, my husband's PRV & COPR document number is not updated under GC Key account its been 13 days.

would it be a technical glitch?
Unless all COPRs are issued, it will not be updated on the MyCIC account.

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
I received same letter as you did on May 5th, 2021 - saying e have begun processing your application and require client information current residential address - and any dependent on file. I haven't got GCMS yet. My dependent is outside Canada and Ii did mention that in the letter and sent them my internet bill and condo purchase transfer docs ! My AOOR is Sep 17, 2020. Keep in touch!
Hello Ash,
Glad to see someone in my shoes. Let's keep in touch so we can update each other. I received an email on May 7th saying documents received and CIC account says reviewing document.

Cheers,

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hello Ash,
Glad to see someone in my shoes. Let's keep in touch so we can update each other. I received an email on May 7th saying documents received and CIC account says reviewing document.

Cheers,
Hello Ash,

Just following up. CIC requested for new medical for all person on file.

Any feedback yet ?

Cheers,

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
Just spoke to call centre, no improvements. More negative vibes from them. It has been 2 years. They are not understanding our issues. Really heartless people. Keeping all our applications on hold even after everything is passed 7 months ago. Sorry, it is very depressing.