Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone!
EE inland with Outland dependent
eCORP September 9, 2021
No PPR for dependent
No PR card received
Sent a follow up email a week to initial PR card email, asking about ppr for dependent - no response.
Sent email to a Canadian embassy in Russia too- no response.

ALSO - checked the IRCC website-now it says PR card processing time is 142 days !!! It was 133 days last week

Last edited:

musalodhi

Aug 9, 2021
I applied for PR on 1st March 2021 along with my spouse my application was approved on 6th august 2021 and i teceived my card on 28th August 2021. my spouse had not been issued PPR yet she is still in Home country. Also she had given birth to our baby on 19 September 2021. Can i add my dependent child to our application as my spouse's Application is still in process ? Kindly guide. Help and guidance will be appreciated.
Regards,

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Reply to the credential email, don't create a new one. Just write: Dear officer, waiting for eCorp for 80 days. Uploaded photo and address on *** and still no reply. UCI: **, Application number: **, Name ***
webform and calling doesn't work
Thanks!, Yesterday Late evening received my eCOPR. I see it is signed at about 9:00 PM. Not sure why they were holding it but anyway feeling relief..

Last edited:

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon - can you go overseas and come back to Canada with 10-15 days left on your work permit. Will this be an issue at the departing country or Canada?
Hi,
I am sure if it is still the same, but here is my experience:

I went back home in December 2019 I came back to Canada with my Work Permit expiring in two days. I was so nervous, has the officer told me to go to a room where my status in Canada would be verified. When I got there I was asked some questions on renewal and my plans towards it. I answered genuinely and the officer cleared me. I was allowed in Canada.

I hope this helps. Also, it is a risk I took because I was scared all through the trip. And the truth be told I did not know my Work Permit was going to expire until I got to my home country.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon - can you go overseas and come back to Canada with 10-15 days left on your work permit. Will this be an issue at the departing country or Canada?
It is a risk, if there is any unfortunate event i.e. Cancellation of Flight due to Pandemic, or any delay... Legally they can not stop you to enter until your WP and TRV is valid and you have valid reason of travelling outside Canada..... like Business meeting, emergency etc..