Hello
Finally I got my copr.
AOR: Aug-5-2020
Remedical request on Aug-31-2021
Remedical passed on Sep-18-2021
Today I got Copr.
Still waiting to get ppr for spouse
Does anybody has idea how long it will takr to get PPR for outland spouse
Either U get it same day or within a week. Otherwise U are stuck with us for a while longer and nobody knows why and until when they are gonna hold PPR for dependents.

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
what was the email you tried reaching out to the portal team?
Reply to the credential email, don't create a new one. Just write: Dear officer, waiting for eCorp for 80 days. Uploaded photo and address on *** and still no reply. UCI: **, Application number: **, Name ***
keep it short, they won't read if it is 2 pages long

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Looks like we have to wait a little bit longer thanks to this new news!
Trudeau and his ponies will do anything to get media attention. They've been the master's of public relations stunt for years now.
Look at the comments of that tweet man. Bloody hell. People are seething at him and the immigration. Mendicino is one of the worst ministers ever.

Last edited:

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Hi Harsh , when did u get ready for visa email? Or after decision made how long they took to send portal credentials email?
All details in my signature. On Sep 24th , my medicals were extended and the next day i received the portal email

Last edited:

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Reply to the credential email, don't create a new one. Just write: Dear officer, waiting for eCorp for 80 days. Uploaded photo and address on *** and still no reply. UCI: **, Application number: **, Name ***
keep it short, they won't read if it is 2 pages long
Did you get any reply. I am also waiting for my eCOPR. I uploaded photographs but now its 3 week and did not get my eCOPR number.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
I got my eCorp today!!! After 81 days since I uploaded photo and address into portal. I advise everyone to email them because seems like they really forget about applications!
An assistant contacted me via his personal email saying “Thank you for your long wait…” approved my photo and address and AFTER that he forward the email to another team to issue my eCorp.
SO, there are teams for portal, teams only for signing eCorp, different teams for PPR. ANYWAYS, reply to your confirmation portal email, calling and webforms do not work because it is a different team lol
Hi You sent mail to which email id? Did you contact them using Webform or sent mail to the email id from where we received Portal Credential?

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
@legalfalcon Urgent Advice.
Suppose PA get an Ecorp and does virtual landing, and dependent does not have PPR. but hopefully will get PPR.
now if PA has Ecopr and not PR card and a work permit TRV, can he travel back to India and get his dependents with him, or PR card is not issued till dependents are landed?