Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
It all depends on the processing capacity of the LVO that will process passport requests.
Do outland dependents get passport requests from LVO in their own country or it sent from PA VO?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Anybody who has received the PPR request for their dependents , i see there is a request where they ask to give the height and color of eyes for each and every applicant along with passport and photos . my question is are we supposed to give that on a piece of paper or A4 sheet any idea about that ?

Also if the toddlers photo they keep their mouth slightly open is that a problem because they have mentioned regarding new born babies but not about toddlers so just trying to understand what can be done here .

@legalfalcon any insight on this would be much appreciated .
Send it on a plain sheet of paper.

As regards the picture of newborn, no need to be too concerned.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi … no actually my question is if primary applicant received COPR does it mean application is approved for dependent as well? I am in lot of stress sir @legalfalcon please can u clear this inquiry?
YEs, a PPR / ECOPR can only be issued when the application is approved. Application is approved for all individuals in the application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon may I ask the LVO is the one appears on the eCOPR for inland PA? For my case it is OSC-Operation Support Centre. The PPR for my outland dependent will be sent also by OSC?
It does not matter what VO the application is processed. I have been posting this for the last few years.

All that matters is how your application is progressing. During the processing, applications are sent to many offices.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

Jaspreer

Aug 25, 2021
whats the status of your application in GC Key account??is you application approved?? am also in same kind of situation my outland dependent got COPR and visa but am still waiting for COPR.
Hey congratulations, whats the expiry date of the pr visa on your spouses passport?

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
YEs, a PPR / ECOPR can only be issued when the application is approved. Application is approved for all individuals in the application.
Hi @legalfalcon , My GCMS note indicates RFV since March 2021. IRCC asked Re-medical on July 2021. On August 30, 2021 my re-medical status is showing passed. It is more than a Year I submitted my application. I am still waiting to hear decision on my application. Normally how much time it takes to get IRCC decision after Re-Medical status passed. Can anything be done here....

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , My GCMS note indicates RFV since March 2021. IRCC asked Re-medical on July 2021. On August 30, 2021 my re-medical status is showing passed. It is more than a Year I submitted my application. I am still waiting to hear decision on my application. Normally how much time it takes to get IRCC decision after Re-Medical status passed. Can anything be done here....
There is no specific time frame. The last published time frame is from 2019 and it no longer holds true. You will just have to wait.

Reactions: NL75

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Wow thats cool .. next is the golden mail.. u can expect anytime.. some got it in a week some in 15 days.. I am done with medicals on aug 27 and still waiting.. totally based on the luck
Hello bro ,, But in my portal ,, eligibility is still showing in review,, but i have ordered GCMS notes 3 months back ,, in GCMS notes eligibility was passed then .,, same goes to background check ,,in portal its showing they are processing background check ,, however i have submitted biometrics, police clearance and RCMP for PA way back !!!
what i see is they are not updating eligibility and background in portal ,,, but in gcms notes, three months back eligibility was done , background was in progress ,!!!
i wonder now if background is passed or not,, tried calling Ircc but they dont answer calls .!!

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hello bro ,, But in my portal ,, eligibility is still showing in review,, but i have ordered GCMS notes 3 months back ,, in GCMS notes eligibility was passed then .,, same goes to background check ,,in portal its showing they are processing background check ,, however i have submitted biometrics, police clearance and RCMP for PA way back !!!
what i see is they are not updating eligibility and background in portal ,,, but in gcms notes, three months back eligibility was done , background was in progress ,!!!
i wonder now if background is passed or not,, tried calling Ircc but they dont answer calls .!!
Iam exactly in the same situation.. aor is dec .. and we ordered for gcms notes on June and as per June gcms our status is rfv.. then we called ircc they said it in the final decision and everything is passed.. but nothing reflected in cic account.. now waiting for portal email.. let's c .. and I am not sure what this cic account should show us before we get the mail.. both of us are in same boat..

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Iam exactly in the same situation.. aor is dec .. and we ordered for gcms notes on June and as per June gcms our status is rfv.. then we called ircc they said it in the final decision and everything is passed.. but nothing reflected in cic account.. now waiting for portal email.. let's c .. and I am not sure what this cic account should show us before we get the mail.. both of us are in same boat..
So your account showing that eligibility and background still in progress.?.?
my aor - oct 2020

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Have you done any remedical?