+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
My medicals expired on 25 July and my wife even did her re medicals .. they haven’t sent me anything yet regarding extension.. these folks are sleeping
40 days, that's roughly how long they need to extend it for PA. Even you re-do it upfront, they are very inefficient regarding extending the medicals. that's why we chose not to re-do it for the dependent until they ask us.

• Sad
Reactions: Moazali6

Akash P P

Jul 30, 2016
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Same situation. Got a medical req for my Outland spouse. Medical is completed last Saturday, status is still “your action is required “ . Hopefully it will be update day the end of this week. And yes even my spouse’s medical is valid but still got a req to complete medical again.
Thanks for your reply. I will go forward with re-medicals for wife.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
All are 2020 applicants ?? Anybody jan 2021 applicant ? Any updates guys.ppl are discussing medical extensions .I and my dependents did medical in mid of dec 2020 b4 submitting the file which I submitted on 28 jan 2021 n medical passed on 11 may 2021.we have to do it again upfront or wait for updates from IRCC.

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
All are 2020 applicants ?? Anybody jan 2021 applicant ? Any updates guys.ppl are discussing medical extensions .I and my dependents did medical in mid of dec 2020 b4 submitting the file which I submitted on 28 jan 2021 n medical passed on 11 may 2021.we have to do it again upfront or wait for updates from IRCC.
I think you should wait for them to update.

suji@03

Jan 25, 2020
See I told u.congrats
Congrats.. atleast some are happy in this group.. may i know r u from india with outland dependants..
Myself and spouse are inland and child is outland . I have cretaed mine and child under one username for portal confirmation and spouse in a separate login .. we all dint receive copr yet from june 10th. When i called ircc they are saying , they wont issue if one dependant is in outland.
Kindly let me know if u have any inputs..
As my workpermit going to expire by october

Reactions: Rajinder1234

guoyw21

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Hi,
I have a question?
My spouse (Outland)got the PPR and after few minutes I got the Portal Request.
Do still I need to fill the webform to let them know that I am inland ?
They mentioned in the PPR request
- If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).
i have a question. if I reply I and my wife are overseas now. what are they gonna do ? will give me and my wife both ppr or nothing till I come back to Canada ? please advise

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
I am new to this group...
I am CEC Inland PA + 3 Dependents in India
AOR 28 Jul 2020

I got remedicle request on 21 -Jul -2021 for my dependents and they finished the remeds on 23-Jul-2021.

Today I called IRCC to check the status and Agent said that medicals were passed on 29-Jul-2021 & application is waiting for final decision.
But when I login I colud see the message "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Where as I am expacting "You passed the medicles on 29-Jul-2021"

Is this normal .. Please suggest.

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
I am new to this group...
I am CEC Inland PA + 3 Dependents in India
AOR 28 Jul 2020

I got remedicle request on 21 -Jul -2021 for my dependents and they finished the remeds on 23-Jul-2021.

Today I called IRCC to check the status and Agent said that medicals were passed on 29-Jul-2021 & application is waiting for final decision.
But when I login I colud see the message "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Where as I am expacting "You passed the medicles on 29-Jul-2021"

Is this normal .. Please suggest.
Yes if the agent confirmed then you should not worry.. usually they don’t update the portal with the latest status. If you want you can order GCMS.

Reactions: candreamer2021

gps2089

Apr 19, 2021
Thanks for your reply
I got my copr just now. I can’t express my feelings
Very happy for you. Congrats. Pls reply did u apply for any other visa like trv, visitor visa for ur dependents in between ur pr application is in progress?

Last edited: