Primary Office: Mississauga , Secondary Office St. Claire

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear members,
i have requested my ATIP last month and yesterday i got it,,,, well most of the things on atip i really don't understand but one thing which scare's me alot is on June 29, 2015 they added St. Claire as my secondary cic office on my GCMS file so what does it mean (if you can through some light ) on diffrent section of ATIP it says so far they only send me Acknowledgement nothing else being sent to me.

Also on ASSESSMENT Section:

Knowledge: not started (due date 02/28/2016)
Residence: not started(due date 02/28/2016)
Language: not started
Prohibition: not started (due date 02/28/2016)
Criminality: Passed

Paper File Location
Mississauga CIC

please let me know if you understand any picture out of these details.

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
Your application is in process.
Probably all the triage value were whited out citing exceptions s21 or s22
so would the CSIS screening results unless passed...
ATIP at this point is not very informative, unfortunately...

Interesting that they have added yet another office. Usually it is CPC Sydney and the local office...
not sure about that...

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cprak0 said:
Your application is in process.
Probably all the triage value were whited out citing exceptions s21 or s22
so would the CSIS screening results unless passed...
ATIP at this point is not very informative, unfortunately...

Interesting that they have added yet another office. Usually it is CPC Sydney and the local office...
not sure about that...
Thanks cprak0 for promt response....so what do you suggest would it be RQ later on? as St. Claire is mostly known for RQ cases!

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My ATIP also mentions Stclair as a secondary office and the file is still to be processed (Residence, knowledge etc) other than back ground checks.

It also mentions "To be tested shelf". Not sure when that will happen :-(

Bit disappointing as most of the cases from Mississauga are routed to Scarborough , probably the non-routine ones are being sent to St.Clair.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
ATIP at this stage is not too helpful that is why it is best to order it around 3 months on to see if there is any movement in the file. When I First ordered my ATIP to understand the system this was what I had as well, Primary Office set as Scarborough and Secondary as St. Clair. I am guessing all GTA applicants get St Clair set as the secondary office so nothing much to worry about. Sydney Office initiates Criminality check and given you are marked as passed means now the file should be in one of the local offices hands. It is just a matter now of waiting for an Officer to pick it up and schedule you for a test after a quick review of the file.

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samreentariq said:
ATIP at this stage is not too helpful that is why it is best to order it around 3 months on to see if there is any movement in the file. When I First ordered my ATIP to understand the system this was what I had as well, Primary Office set as Scarborough and Secondary as St. Clair. I am guessing all GTA applicants get St Clair set as the secondary office so nothing much to worry about. Sydney Office initiates Criminality check and given you are marked as passed means now the file should be in one of the local offices hands. It is just a matter now of waiting for an Officer to pick it up and schedule you for a test after a quick review of the file.
Thanks for your kind words give me hope that my case will be completed soon.... wish u a luck for oath soon

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Dear members,
i have requested my ATIP last month and yesterday i got it,,,, well most of the things on atip i really don't understand but one thing which scare's me alot is on June 29, 2015 they added St. Claire as my secondary cic office on my GCMS file so what does it mean (if you can through some light ) on diffrent section of ATIP it says so far they only send me Acknowledgement nothing else being sent to me.

Also on ASSESSMENT Section:

Knowledge: not started (due date 02/28/2016)
Residence: not started(due date 02/28/2016)
Language: not started
Prohibition: not started (due date 02/28/2016)
Criminality: Passed

Paper File Location
Mississauga CIC

please let me know if you understand any picture out of these details.
I see the same on my GCMS notes, how did it turn out in the end if you don't mind chiming in?