+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previously submitted OINP profile

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Hello experts

I submitted an EOI OINP application previously for the International student stream but i withdrew my profile as some of the information wasn't correct. I didn't paid for it.
Now i received an NOI and i was filling out the application. I came across this question "Have you, or has your spouse or common-law partner, or any of your dependent children (if applicable), ever submitted or been included in an application under a Provincial Nominee Program to Ontario or another province or territory?"

Do i need to say yes to this? What should i mention about it in the supporting document for this?

Anyone can please share this info with me?

Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello experts

I submitted an EOI OINP application previously for the International student stream but i withdrew my profile as some of the information wasn't correct. I didn't paid for it.
Now i received an NOI and i was filling out the application. I came across this question "Have you, or has your spouse or common-law partner, or any of your dependent children (if applicable), ever submitted or been included in an application under a Provincial Nominee Program to Ontario or another province or territory?"

Do i need to say yes to this? What should i mention about it in the supporting document for this?

Anyone can please share this info with me?

Thanks
If you just submitted profile but haven’t submitted application, you can say No however if application was submitted then you have to say YES . Also just want to let you know that even if you submitted profile they still have access to view your old profile in system.

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
If you just submitted profile but haven’t submitted application, you can say No however if application was submitted then you have to say YES . Also just want to let you know that even if you submitted profile they still have access to view your old profile in system.
It was a while ago. I think i only submitted EOI. I did receive NOI for that stream but I withdrew my profile and didn’t submit the applications after that because I didn’t paid for it. I guess if it was an application i would have paid for it.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
It was a while ago. I think i only submitted EOI. I did receive NOI for that stream but I withdrew my profile and didn’t submit the applications after that because I didn’t paid for it. I guess if it was an application i would have paid for it.
Yea absolutely. I think you should still mention that . There would be no harm in telling that .

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
The answer is a definite Yes, you submitted the application and received a previous NOI. Declaring it will not affect your current application. I would also suggest explaining the reason for the withdrawal.

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
The answer is a definite Yes, you submitted the application and received a previous NOI. Declaring it will not affect your current application. I would also suggest explaining the reason for the withdrawal.
Thanks! At the time i created EOI in e-filling portal, i gave hypothetical answers to questions and the reason was to just see what kind of questions they ask and whats happens after i submit the profile. It was sort of like experimenting with the application but then i received NOI and i withdrew my application. So what do i mention about it? Is this a reasonable explanation for why i created profile previously?

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Yea absolutely. I think you should still mention that . There would be no harm in telling that .
If i say 'yes' then it asks me to submit the supporting document stating the outcome of the application but in my case there is no outcome, i just withdrew the profile. I am a bit confused what to do.

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
I only submitted the EOI but after i received the NOI, i withdrew my application. I didn't paid anything for it. If i say 'yes' then it asks me to submit the supporting document stating the outcome of the application but in my case there is no outcome, i just withdrew the profile. I am a bit confused what to do.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If i say 'yes' then it asks me to submit the supporting document stating the outcome of the application but in my case there is no outcome, i just withdrew the profile. I am a bit confused what to do.
I would suggest you to say No then and if there is any additional documents section, you can attach Letter of explanation there .

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
I would suggest you to say No then and if there is any additional documents section, you can attach Letter of explanation there .
Letter of explanation mentioning why i said no to these questions? i think they ask to attach it only if we say yes to those questions

Janifa

Oct 3, 2023
even if you withdrew the profile do you still say yes ?

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
I only submitted the EOI but after i received the NOI, i withdrew my application. I didn't paid anything for it. If i say 'yes' then it asks me to submit the supporting document stating the outcome of the application but in my case there is no outcome, i just withdrew the profile. I am a bit confused what to do.

U should say no bkz u didnt submit ur application.