+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previously held government positions

Bebe09

Feb 14, 2018
Hi. I am just wondering? I am a police officer here in the Philippines. does this mean i have to check yes to the question did your serve in military service, security organization or police force? Does that automatically mean I am serving in the military? Would I answer yes? Thank you so much
Hi, i am also a police officer but i got my visa last week, but im just wondering if are you be able to get an exit clearance if your still working as an officer? Pls let me know thanks

Mar 17, 2020
Hi... I’m sponsoring my 15 y/o son. Do I need to submit both elementary and High school records or one of them is fine? I don’t have the elementary. But I do have the high school records only. My question is.. the immigration asking for both school records? Pls help me. I can’t provide the elementary school for some reasons.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi... I’m sponsoring my 15 y/o son. Do I need to submit both elementary and High school records or one of them is fine? I don’t have the elementary. But I do have the high school records only. My question is.. the immigration asking for both school records? Pls help me. I can’t provide the elementary school for some reasons.
I don't believe the forms ask for school records for children at all. Don't spend time looking for things they do not require.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Would be best if you create your own thread, or post on the sponsoring dependent children thread; https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thread-for-2019-2020-dependent-child-sponsorship-applications.665297/

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
hi guys i just got an update on my cic account that tells me I need to fill out the Details of Police Service and Government Positions form. i was a teacher in my back home country for many years and then I retired.how am I suppose to fill it out?can somebody help me?because I am in rush to get my land/pr due to some situations, so I don't want to write anything that causes some delays on my application.
1-i already mentioned that I was a teacher on schedule A,if I'm not wrong, so I have to mention the same information as I wrote on schedule a?
2-what should I write on Mandatory or Career Service?
3-your rank? what does it mean? i was a teacher some points, and I was a principle other points.
4-Your Duties? specially with the explanation: (You must provide detailed descriptions including involvement in arrests, combat, detention, interrogation, & support functions.)
5-Commanding Officers? i really know what is this
I know its too much but I really appreciate if someone helps me.
thank you guys helping me out

CaptainPilot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
What about private Security company? Not required correct?

Also what about volunteer Government positions ? Or is it just employment that is required?

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
What about private Security company? Not required correct?

Also what about volunteer Government positions ? Or is it just employment that is required?
actually I supposed to write them as well,but I afraid nobody answers me so I didn't ask.do you have any idea how am I supposed to fill it?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
hi guys i just got an update on my cic account that tells me I need to fill out the Details of Police Service and Government Positions form. i was a teacher in my back home country for many years and then I retired.how am I suppose to fill it out?can somebody help me?because I am in rush to get my land/pr due to some situations, so I don't want to write anything that causes some delays on my application.
1-i already mentioned that I was a teacher on schedule A,if I'm not wrong, so I have to mention the same information as I wrote on schedule a?
2-what should I write on Mandatory or Career Service?
3-your rank? what does it mean? i was a teacher some points, and I was a principle other points.
4-Your Duties? specially with the explanation: (You must provide detailed descriptions including involvement in arrests, combat, detention, interrogation, & support functions.)
5-Commanding Officers? i really know what is this
I know its too much but I really appreciate if someone helps me.
thank you guys helping me out
Hey the same request
Did you get your PR ? and how long after you sumbitted the form

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hey, I just got the same request. Did you type inside the form or how did you all do it.
Yes I save it as PDF and fill it out

pedro65

Feb 15, 2019
Hi,

Since the beginning of my studies in Law I was hired as intern (30h paid) in Federal Court, Provincial Court and Secretary of Public Security in my country. Do I still have to put that as Government Work even though I was just hired as Legal Adm Assistant - Intern?
Thank you,