+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previous marriage in Generic Form- Saskatchewan

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Hello All,

I got Nomination from Saskatchewan. Actually, while submitted application to Saskatchewan on 1st jan 2018, at that time in Generic form, I didn't mention that I was divorced although I have divorced document. So, now as I got nomination and I have to send paper application to CIC, My question is that Can I mention now in Generic form that I was divorced before because there is one question in Generic form that "Have you previous Married".I have all divorced documents as well.Is there any misrepresentation that I didn't mention when I was applied for Saskatchewan and now if I mention....Please guys suggest me....I am prepare my docs in order to send to CIC. Please help me out for this question. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello All,

I got Nomination from Saskatchewan. Actually, while submitted application to Saskatchewan on 1st jan 2018, at that time in Generic form, I didn't mention that I was divorced although I have divorced document. So, now as I got nomination and I have to send paper application to CIC, My question is that Can I mention now in Generic form that I was divorced before because there is one question in Generic form that "Have you previous Married".I have all divorced documents as well.Is there any misrepresentation that I didn't mention when I was applied for Saskatchewan and now if I mention....Please guys suggest me....I am prepare my docs in order to send to CIC. Please help me out for this question. Thanks in advance.
if you didn't mention initially don't mention now. Second, they will verify your current marital status only. My friend got visa in hand (Nova Scotia), he didn't disclose his second wife, only one wife he mentioned and provide them all relevant documents and got everything smoothly without any ADR.
Should you have any query whatsapp: +97433210527

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
if you didn't mention initially don't mention now. Second, they will verify your current marital status only. My friend got visa in hand (Nova Scotia), he didn't disclose his second wife, only one wife he mentioned and provide them all relevant documents and got everything smoothly without any ADR.
Should you have any query whatsapp: +97433210527
Which category nomination you got from SASK., is it OID or other?

I got ITA in January Draw to apply in OID....