+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previous employer experience letter

PR_Profile_01

Mar 16, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I received ITA and in the process of getting documents for e-APR. I have a question regarding 1 previous employer's work experience letter/Employment reference letter for which I have claimed my points for.

- I had worked in this company in the US between 2015-2016. I have a employment reference letter as per CIC/IRCC guidelines and is dated in July 2019.
- The person who gave this reference letter, is no longer in that company. He had mentioned his email-ID instead of company's email-ID. Rest of company's address, website, phone no. and everything is correct except for email-ID.

It's been very tough to get a new reference letter from them. Any suggestions as to how to proceed with this? Thank you.

PR_Profile_01

Mar 16, 2020
Thank you for the response cansha. I'm sorry that I didn't word my question correctly.

After going through many threads in this forum, I'm thinking to mention this on my LOE (letter of explanation) stating that the Manager/Supervisor who gave my reference letter is no longer working and mention the email-ID of the company. This should be good right?