+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previous application for visitor visa

zolak94

Sep 28, 2017
In 2017, few months after me and now my wife started dating I applied for visitor visa and in invitation letter we stated that I was her family friend (we were adviced by her friend that we will have bigger chance for doing so) , I got refused mostly because I wasn't working, and had no ties to my country, that's what they stated in my refusal email. Now after 2 years we are married for 1 year and I want to visit her. Will my previous application make any problem for me?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
as she your wife now. there are very high chances of visa now.
More than likely she should start the outland application for spousal sponsorship. From your previous postings, you were wanting to move and settle in Canada to be with her, so it sounds like you want to stay here, versus as you mentioned "visit".

zolak94

Sep 28, 2017
More than likely she should start the outland application for spousal sponsorship. From your previous postings, you were wanting to move and settle in Canada to be with her, so it sounds like you want to stay here, versus as you mentioned "visit".
I forgot to mention, we did apply this week for PR, but while we are waiting I want to visit her for 3 weeks. Is there any special procedure in that case?