+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preview score after ITA more than during submission

amritpreetca

May 2, 2018
did you mention anything about it in letter of explanation?
No, the scores until and unless are more than the cutoff and the earlier u had, it is fine. No need to worry about. It is an issue if they are lower than what you claimed before or whatever is the cutoff score at that point of time.

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
No, the scores until and unless are more than the cutoff and the earlier u had, it is fine. No need to worry about. It is an issue if they are lower than what you claimed before or whatever is the cutoff score at that point of time.
really helpful thanks

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you friend. Cic didn't ask any explanation on this score increase.should I submit as it?
They did not ask anything. when I ordered GCMS notes, the correct score was mentioned in that. So increase did not have any impact on my application that I know of.

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I’m facing the same issue. Apparently it’s a technical issue with the system where it calculates the points for a foreign degree just like a Canadian degree. IRCC should have fixed it by now.

Avi2345

Aug 17, 2019
Help pleasel

I received my ITA but i need to make some changes in education history:

WES evaluated my masters as post graduation diploma one year and my bachelors as bachelors degree 4 years.

I selected both of my education levels as bachelors in express entry.

Shall i change my masters one to one year program?
Will it effect my crs?

Also by mistake i mentioned my level of education for master degree same as ECA report i.e.

Level of education:Bachelors
Level of education by ECA:Bachelors

Can i change these to as following after i received ITA:

Level if education:masters
Level of education by ECA:eek:ne year program

Kindly suggest pls

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Yes, change it to one year diploma. It will not affect your CRS but as you’re updating your education history post ITA you can state in the LoE that you mistakenly added the degree when you created the profile and you corrected it before submitting the application.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Happened to me. It was cause the system was calculating points based on degree mentioned in the form rather than on ECA assessment. You should not worry about it as that score is for preview purposes and it will be calculated manually by CIC after AOR.

I submitted the eAPR, and my case is in process. Hoping for a positive response soon.
Hello, I am about to submit my profile and I am too facing the same issue where my preview score is coming as 479 instead of 472. Is it fine? Bit worried regarding the same. PLease share your experience.

pvelliangiri

Jan 5, 2021
Anybody guide me, I just found that after I updated in work history field ( Primary Applicant ) and I lost Preview score details? I waited for two days but no luck? could please guide me what would be the issues?