+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preview my score not showing despite getting ITA

jakhan11

Feb 19, 2019
Hello! I need URGENT Help!
I submitted my express entry (FSW) profile on Jan 20, 2019 and received my ITA with a score of 474 with a message saying that FSW Criteria met.

Subsequent to this, I filled all the necessary information in the relevant forms.

When I click "Preview my score" - no scores are shown. And FSW criteria is not met. I can continue with my application and upload the documentary evidence. Should I proceed further? Has anyone faced this issue before?

Plus, I also can't update my transmitted information which I sent prior to ITA. There's one small change that I need to make - but I can only "view form" not "update form". CIC website says that this may be because my profile is ineligible. But I haven't received any emails in this regard either.

Can anyone please tell me whats wrong?

Pleasssse help.

Thanking in advance.

RichardDamijo

Jan 5, 2019
Hello! I need URGENT Help!
I submitted my express entry (FSW) profile on Jan 20, 2019 and received my ITA with a score of 474 with a message saying that FSW Criteria met.

Subsequent to this, I filled all the necessary information in the relevant forms.

When I click "Preview my score" - no scores are shown. And FSW criteria is not met. I can continue with my application and upload the documentary evidence. Should I proceed further? Has anyone faced this issue before?

Plus, I also can't update my transmitted information which I sent prior to ITA. There's one small change that I need to make - but I can only "view form" not "update form". CIC website says that this may be because my profile is ineligible. But I haven't received any emails in this regard either.

Can anyone please tell me whats wrong?

Pleasssse help.

Thanking in advance.
Greetings,

Please how did you resolve this? I have the same issue too!!!

Thanks

jakhan11

Feb 19, 2019
Greetings,

Please how did you resolve this? I have the same issue too!!!

Thanks
Hey! Apparently, its not a problem anymore. I messaged IRCC with this message and this is what I got -

"

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on your file. Since you already received your Invitation to apply (ITA), the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score does not apply to you anymore.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question."

I proceeded with my application and I've received by intimation for PR application.

Good luck

db1908

Sep 5, 2019
Hey! Apparently, its not a problem anymore. I messaged IRCC with this message and this is what I got -

"

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on your file. Since you already received your Invitation to apply (ITA), the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score does not apply to you anymore.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question."

I proceeded with my application and I've received by intimation for PR application.

Good luck

Hi, is your issue resolved? Can you please update your pr status. I'm facing a similar issue after receiving my ITA. I filled all my details and clicked on "preview my score", I see empty columns without any updated score.

So based on the above email response, do you still suggest me to ignore this preview problem and submit my application.

TIA

db1908

Sep 5, 2019
Thanks, I figured out that it was due to selection of intended province as Quebec. Once I changed that to Ontario, my score is appearing again