+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preview my score in eAPR shows FSW criteria not met

amafhh

Apr 5, 2018
Hello members,

I have an urgent issue. I received ITA on 25 April and after completing all details in eAPR, the preview score options shows FSW criteria not met. The details are same as EE profile with some additions in education section and personal activity and travel history. My EE score was 463 but not it shows FSW not met. I have reported a technical issue and waiting for their response. Is there anything else that I can do?

K_gore

Apr 23, 2018
How long ago did you create your EE profile? The points criteria changed between the time I got my ITA and when I submitted my eAPR and they judged my application based on the eligibility and points criteria at the time of ITA, not at the time of eAPR submission.

If the criteria has changed in either EE or eligibility, you are responsible for re-calculating your own score. For example, I turned a year older between creating EE profile and getting ITA. When I got my ITA, it was still showing the profile points as if my age was the same but when going through my application, they calculated the age I was at ITA. Which was a lower score but fortunately still in the points bracket of the ITA points cutoff. You might want to go back to the eligibility calculator and put your details in. If it comes back as OK, I don’t think you need to worry.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

Reactions: amafhh

amafhh

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks @K_gore I figured out that it was due to selection of intended province as Qubec. Once I changed that to Ontario, my score is appearing again :)I submitted my express entry profile recently on 24 February and luckily there is no significant change in circumstances.

Is it possible to work and live in Quebec after permanent residency?

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Thanks @K_gore I figured out that it was due to selection of intended province as Qubec. Once I changed that to Ontario, my score is appearing again :)I submitted my express entry profile recently on 24 February and luckily there is no significant change in circumstances.

Yes it is. You can settle down in any part of Canada after PR, and Quebec is still a part of Canada.

Reactions: amafhh

amafhh

Apr 5, 2018
Yes it is. You can settle down in any part of Canada after PR, and Quebec is still a part of Canada.
Sorry, I was busy collecting some documents for my application. Thank you for your response @Varunaimar for your reply. I hope the process will go smooth and I will realize my dream soon :)

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Gu
Hello members,

I have an urgent issue. I received ITA on 25 April and after completing all details in eAPR, the preview score options shows FSW criteria not met. The details are same as EE profile with some additions in education section and personal activity and travel history. My EE score was 463 but not it shows FSW not met. I have reported a technical issue and waiting for their response. Is there anything else that I can do?

Guys,

I have the same issue on my end, when I filled in all details and clicked on "Preview my score" it shows no score calculation rather a blank page.
Can someone guide what needs to be done here?

Best,
Deepak

amafhh

Apr 5, 2018
Gu

Guys,

I have the same issue on my end, when I filled in all details and clicked on "Preview my score" it shows no score calculation rather a blank page.
Can someone guide what needs to be done here?

Best,
Deepak
Any update? For me it was due to selection of intended province as Qubec. Once I changed that, it was all fine!

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Well, I think something was wrong in the work history section. I deleted everything and filled it again and now it lets me preview my score.

Thishen

May 22, 2018
I had the same issue. I was an engineer early on in my career and most of this engineering experience was more than 10 years ago. I initially used the NOC code for engineering to base my application and this is what caused the problem. Almost half of this working experience was more than 10 years ago and the CRS score recalculated to a score lower than was what required in that round. When I changed my primary occupation to my more recent marketing experience, it fixed itself. If you have diverse work experience like I have had, then use your more recent roles and specify these NOC codes for the application - make sure these are at least 3-4 years experience to be safe.

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020

HI. I am facing the issue is previewing my score too. But in my case it shows "System is currently unavailable. Please try again later". It has been this way even if I completed all the forms. Please guide. How did your selection of province make a difference? I don't get it.

mackjone

Sep 14, 2020
I have a critical issue. I got ITA on 25 April and in the wake of finishing all subtleties in eAPR, the see score alternatives shows FSW standards not met

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
@legalfalcon After I updated the Ielts score in the pr application, the 'preview my score tab' is all blank and it is showing FSW not met. All my scores just vanished, is it because of the expired ielts score? I have updated my language test with a newer score though

gacc

Apr 29, 2023
@legalfalcon After I updated the Ielts score in the pr application, the 'preview my score tab' is all blank and it is showing FSW not met. All my scores just vanished, is it because of the expired ielts score? I have updated my language test with a newer score though
any update on your scores?