Med's Done....
26th may 2012
Passport Req..
30 may 2013/ add docs req:6th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
june 18/ my wife june 10
LANDED..........
june 28 :)
hey guys i am here to share my landing experince.. i landed on june 28 cz i moved the next day to a new place so cudnt post it earlier.. ok i received my passport in mail on june 28 and when i received it, i was so exited that while opening the envelope i tore the COPR with the photographs.. i had my butt in my mouth that i have been waiting for this paper for last 2 years and when i got it i tore it.. k so keeping my calm i decided to got to the border like that thinking it shudn't be a problem cz i have visa.. so i went there with COPR in pieces and when i reached there i asked one officer outside the office that will this copr work n she was like no cz she said they need to be scan and asked me to get a replacement copr from ottawa.. i was like holy shit it wud take like another month or so cz it was my mistake. i went home cursing myself all the way for what i did..when i reached home i was like no i have to do something i cant wait more n then i glued it and dried it for like an hour n then i went back to a diff border and fortunately i got a good officer who was like i did that too in xcitement so dont worry.. OMG i was so happy n everything took like 15 min r so n m a P.R.. at that night we partied hard lol..
Good luck everyone and god bless you all :)

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
supp said:
hey guys i am here to share my landing experince.. i landed on june 28 cz i moved the next day to a new place so cudnt post it earlier.. ok i received my passport in mail on june 28 and when i received it, i was so exited that while opening the envelope i tore the COPR with the photographs.. i had my butt in my mouth that i have been waiting for this paper for last 2 years and when i got it i tore it.. k so keeping my calm i decided to got to the border like that thinking it shudn't be a problem cz i have visa.. so i went there with COPR in pieces and when i reached there i asked one officer outside the office that will this copr work n she was like no cz she said they need to be scan and asked me to get a replacement copr from ottawa.. i was like holy *censored word* it wud take like another month or so cz it was my mistake. i went home cursing myself all the way for what i did..when i reached home i was like no i have to do something i cant wait more n then i glued it and dried it for like an hour n then i went back to a diff border and fortunately i got a good officer who was like i did that too in xcitement so dont worry.. OMG i was so happy n everything took like 15 min r so n m a P.R.. at that night we partied hard lol..
Hey Supp,

That's pretty interesting buddy. Yes, we do some unexpected things when we are soooo happy/sad. What ever, you got finished with your landing finally. Happy for you and all the very best.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

supp

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 nov 2011
AOR Received.
8th may 2012
Med's Request
9th may 2012
Med's Done....
26th may 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
june 18/ my wife june 10
LANDED..........
sarayu said:
Hey Supp,

That's pretty interesting buddy. Yes, we do some unexpected things when we are soooo happy/sad. What ever, you got finished with your landing finally. Happy for you and all the very best.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Thanx sarayu..all the best to u 2

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
supp said:
hey guys i am here to share my landing experince.. i landed on june 28 cz i moved the next day to a new place so cudnt post it earlier.. ok i received my passport in mail on june 28 and when i received it, i was so exited that while opening the envelope i tore the COPR with the photographs.. i had my butt in my mouth that i have been waiting for this paper for last 2 years and when i got it i tore it.. k so keeping my calm i decided to got to the border like that thinking it shudn't be a problem cz i have visa.. so i went there with COPR in pieces and when i reached there i asked one officer outside the office that will this copr work n she was like no cz she said they need to be scan and asked me to get a replacement copr from ottawa.. i was like holy *censored word* it wud take like another month or so cz it was my mistake. i went home cursing myself all the way for what i did..when i reached home i was like no i have to do something i cant wait more n then i glued it and dried it for like an hour n then i went back to a diff border and fortunately i got a good officer who was like i did that too in xcitement so dont worry.. OMG i was so happy n everything took like 15 min r so n m a P.R.. at that night we partied hard lol..
Thanks for sharing, now we will open the envelope carefully. But very happy for you and you are smart...

supp

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 nov 2011
AOR Received.
8th may 2012
Med's Request
9th may 2012
Med's Done....
26th may 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
june 18/ my wife june 10
LANDED..........
Pari123 said:
Thanks for sharing, now we will open the envelope carefully. But very happy for you and you are smart...
Thanx pari.. N gud luck to u.. Ur close

sampri

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
supp said:
Sounds quite interesting. Congratulations and good luck!!! :)

supp

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 nov 2011
AOR Received.
8th may 2012
Med's Request
9th may 2012
Med's Done....
26th may 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
june 18/ my wife june 10
LANDED..........
sampri said:
Sounds quite interesting. Congratulations and good luck!!! :)
Thanx sampri.. Gud luck to u too:)