+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparing your QSW/CSQ 2015-16 Application? Join here!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0106 said:
I get 12 points in AOT and do we get to be processed in 6 months like express entry after receiving CSQ
CSQ (Immigration Quebec) and EE (Canada) have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Current processing times for CSQ applications from Nigeria are currently running at 29 to 39 months.

CIC processing times for QSW (after CSQ) PR applications are currently estimated at 23 months for the Accra Visa Office.

Of course, this only applies to applications already received.

We will have to wait & see what happens when the online application procedure opens.

Sep 20, 2015
Lammawitch said:
CSQ (Immigration Quebec) and EE (Canada) have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Current processing times for CSQ applications from Nigeria are currently running at 29 to 39 months.

CIC processing times for QSW (after CSQ) PR applications are currently estimated at 23 months for the Accra Visa Office.

Of course, this only applies to applications already received.

We will have to wait & see what happens when the online application procedure opens.
wow i will probably have grand kids and grey hair when my application is finally approved for CSQ & PR in Quebec but seriously a much better way would be to create an express entry profile, apply for CSQ with Quebec online application system to launch before year end and if selected you get an invitation to apply just like other provinces but with the faster processing of 6 months or less. Now that is how Quebec should roll.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0106 said:
wow i will probably have grand kids and grey hair when my application is finally approved for CSQ & PR in Quebec but seriously a much better way would be to create an express entry profile, apply for CSQ with Quebec online application system to launch before year end and if selected you get an invitation to apply just like other provinces but with the faster processing of 6 months or less. Now that is how Quebec should roll.
you might be forgetting that Qc has an entirely separate immigration process & a legal agreement with Canada for PR processing ;).

I'm not saying that the system couldn't be improved (a lot), but...your suggestion wouldn't pass here politically.

veron4e

Oct 5, 2015
I'm a little bit confused.
My education is Bachelor-International Economical Relations (5 years University study)
As per this sheet: GRILLE SYNTHÈSE DES FACTEURS ET CRITÈRES APPLICABLES À LA SÉLECTION DES TRAVAILLEURS QUALIFIÉS
I get 14 points for "Universitaire 3ième cycle"
However as per sheet 2015 LIST OF AREAS OF TRAINING
Economics (Bach) is in section C and I get only 6 points.

Pls explain to me what's right.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
veron4e said:
I'm a little bit confused.
My education is Bachelor-International Economical Relations (5 years University study)
As per this sheet: GRILLE SYNTHÈSE DES FACTEURS ET CRITÈRES APPLICABLES À LA SÉLECTION DES TRAVAILLEURS QUALIFIÉS
I get 14 points for "Universitaire 3ième cycle"
However as per sheet 2015 LIST OF AREAS OF TRAINING
Economics (Bach) is in section C and I get only 6 points.

Pls explain to me what's right.
You get 10 points for a bachelor degree (universitaire 1er cycle, 3 ans et +), PLUS 6 points* from the AOT list ("domaine de formation" line on the points grid).

* If your degree is indeed equivalent to a BA Economics.
(14 points is for PHD level "universitaire 3ème cycle", not the # of years).

Yosh29

Oct 9, 2015
Hi

In my case I have done a bachelor in Business (major in accounting) in Melbourne but I completed the course in only 1.5 years. Reason being I got some exemption as I have already completed an advance diploma in accounting.

Now does that degree count as Universitaire 1er cycle 3 ans ou +?? Do I also get 12 points for list of training areas?

Thanks

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
Hi Guys,
I am from Pakistan and planing to apply in Quebec for nomination. I am preparing the documents and want help of seniors regarding following two points:

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Point No: 22
[/size][/size]

[size=10pt]Proof of legalty of your work experience[/size]
This must consist of proof of social security contributions or proof of payment
of income tax.
If you cannot provide one of these elements of proof, you must provide proof
of exemption from payment of social security premiums or proof of exemption from
payment of income tax issued by a government authority (who is not your employer).

Here are some examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality:
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns;
– registration cards with a social security agency;
– tax registration cards;
– pay slips.

My Question No-1: I am working in banking sector and my income tax is deducted from my salary at source. I get my Income tax certificate from employer on every year on closing of tax year. However, as per Quebec requirement it is not a valid document. I have tried to contact on government authority (FBR - Federal Board of Revenue) to get the income tax certificate, they replied that certificate provided by your employer is the final one. I also file the returns of my tax. Please suggest what kind of document should i produce that should be acceptable to Quebec province. Note that our government authority provides the facility of online tax verification for both tax payer and filer and anyone can check the status online, will it work as a valid document?

My Question No-2 is related to Certified true copy, i have got my all documents attested as certified true copy from notary public, is it valid OR do i need any other action.

Please guide

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Did you get the answers of these questions? i am also reached and stuck in the same questions as yours!!!

MSOOMRO said:
Hi Guys,
I am from Pakistan and planing to apply in Quebec for nomination. I am preparing the documents and want help of seniors regarding following two points:

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Point No: 22
[/size][/size]

[size=10pt]Proof of legalty of your work experience[/size]
This must consist of proof of social security contributions or proof of payment
of income tax.
If you cannot provide one of these elements of proof, you must provide proof
of exemption from payment of social security premiums or proof of exemption from
payment of income tax issued by a government authority (who is not your employer).

Here are some examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality:
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns;
– registration cards with a social security agency;
– tax registration cards;
– pay slips.

My Question No-1: I am working in banking sector and my income tax is deducted from my salary at source. I get my Income tax certificate from employer on every year on closing of tax year. However, as per Quebec requirement it is not a valid document. I have tried to contact on government authority (FBR - Federal Board of Revenue) to get the income tax certificate, they replied that certificate provided by your employer is the final one. I also file the returns of my tax. Please suggest what kind of document should i produce that should be acceptable to Quebec province. Note that our government authority provides the facility of online tax verification for both tax payer and filer and anyone can check the status online, will it work as a valid document?

My Question No-2 is related to Certified true copy, i have got my all documents attested as certified true copy from notary public, is it valid OR do i need any other action.

Please guide

jeni1981

Jul 11, 2015
Salut.

Is it necessary to send a bank stament as a proof of funds accompanying the contract respecting financial self-suffiency?? help.

skumarm226

May 6, 2014
Hi,

I am preparing my application for Quebec skilled worker program. I have a bachelors degree in electronics, masters degree in electronics design and about 4.5 years of experience in embedded domain.

I have two questions.

What does Area of Training mean? What should i select for my qualification and experience?
What should the work experience letter contain.?

All my documents are ready except for the above two Q's.

Thank you
kumar

ahmad2325

Jun 22, 2014
Muscat,Oman
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys

i would appreciate if i can get some advice on the below queries:

I worked in two companies in past 9 years of my employment. can i use the old experience letter which i got from my first employer last year in September ?

Birth Certificates : Neither I nor my spouse has birth certificates , i do have a notarized undertaking from our parents for our date of birth . do we have any other alternative apart from birth certificate?

Marriage Certificate - I have a notarized translated marriage certificate and also a affidavit from Embassy for marriage .

lastly i work in Middle East where there is no income tax on personal income so i assume i dont have to give any proof of income tax.

thank you

Ahmad

srashid

Oct 30, 2015
I am an IT Professional in Bangladesh have working experience more than 4 years.
I did my Msc in CSE and MBA as well. Two masters should I show both masters degree or only Masters in Computer Science and Engineering.

What will Areas of Training score since my BSc degree was in Computing and Information system not Computer science and Engineering will they consider it as CSE.
Please help. in this regard.

Thanks

tgallauigan

Oct 29, 2015
Hi guys.. If ever you need some help with assessing and helping you with some required documents feel free to email this address. Tgallauigan@yahoo.com

I know expert people who can guide you even help you with future job and licensure esp for nurses.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
HI GUYS, PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT CSQ FORM.

In the question number 12. It says "Name of diploma obteined" . What kind of information we should to type here? I know that baccalauréat for Quebec means Bachelor but for Highschool and middle school I don't know what word put there.

Could your help me in this?

I appreciate too much.