+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparing your QSW/CSQ 2015-16 Application? Join here!

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I dont find any reason for you being ineligible to apply for CSQ. The new regulations are benefiting those who obtained thier degree/diploma 5 years back.

Stella1112

Jan 5, 2016
I have a basic question is mon project Quebec and my Quebec services are different portals to apply for online application. I know it might be silly question, but I want to clear it as I already have a account on my Quebec. Do I need to create new account on mon project Quebec in order to submit an online application.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolrc_04 said:
I dont find any reason for you being ineligible to apply for CSQ. The new regulations are benefiting those who obtained thier degree/diploma 5 years back.
I agree.

_----------

Anybody accessed Mon Projet Quebec? Site has crashed and I never saw a post here of someone who did.

Horusx

Jan 4, 2016
Hi, greetings ;D

I would like to know if the supporting documents must be uploaded to the online system, or if they only need to be sent physically (between the 90 days)

Does anyone know this?

Thank you.

Jan 2, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for Quebec CSQ based on points scheduled to start from Jan 18.I have degree Bachelor in computer application(BCA), Which is 3 year regular degree and my wife has bachelor in business management.
After having a look at training list document, I am confused whether I am eligible to apply with my degree under this program for CSQ.

I discuss with one of the consultant and they told me that bachelor in computer science is acceptable (BSC) where BCA is not accepted.

I have 10 years of experience as database administrator and will apply under skill code 2172.

I am assuming below points for Quebec CSQ Application
Factor My Score
Education 10
Area of Training 6
Validated Employment Offer 0
Work Experience 8
Age 16
Language Proficiency 4
Stay and Family in Quebec 0
Spouse/Common-law partner Characteristics 8
Children 4
Financial Self-Sufficiency 1

Total 57

Kindly share your thoughts.

Thanks

Singh_27

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Please clarify, how to evaluate or attest education certificates and work experience ?
Also, please mention do we have to use french for these education and work exp documents ?