Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
billoo53 said:
how do i get my GCMS notes?
Hi, check this link for GCMS notes request; http://www.visafile.info/choose-your-option/

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
billoo53 said:
is it fine if i take bank certificate as proof of funds?
No, you must have some evidence to show for your salary for the job. In the absence of pay slips, get a copy of your employment contract where it states how you will be paid for your work. It is also expected that as a Skilled professional, you would have a bank account where you have been lodging your monthly salary. You couldn't have been keeping the cash under your bed so print your account showing the monthly lodgement of the cash you claim you got as salary. This will serve to convince your interview officer that you are being factual. All the best.

Uzmakhan

Sep 17, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 dec 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
File Transfer...
25 feb 2015
Kindly update who have been faced interviews

Qamar786

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05 September 2014
Med's Request
In-Shah-Allah Very Soon
Uzmakhan said:
Kindly update who have been faced interviews

Al-Humdo-Lillah, good news to share!

Dear Friends,

first of all I request you all to congratulate me saying the below mentioned words:

"O'Allah! (O' God) thank you, Thank you for helping Qamar!
O'Allah Please help Qamar for the rest of the process,
O'Allah! please help all the applicants who are waiting for a progress on their files,
O'Allah! Help me as well, as i am among one of the applicants"

Guys, I appeared for interview, in UAE - Thanks to Almighty Allah, I Cleared the interview.​

Interview Experience:

As usual VO was a nice, professional and experienced young-man.
he interviewed me for approximately more than 1 hour, 85-90% interview time spent on my Employment Experience. so main focus was job experience.

off course he was a nice guy, calm and cool, in a pleasant mood.

at the end he obtained my PCC + updated forms, informed me that he is satisfied.
he told me that i will get MR + RPRF within 15 days.

thats it.

MY Advice:

1- each and every case is different so please carry maximum amount of documents regarding your background (Job etc) so you can provide documentary evidence.
2- always speak truth, truth , truth and only truth. - you can't cheat them.
3- arrive there before 45 minutes, it will help you to be relaxed.
4- get there , properly organised.
5- well dressed but as per seasonal conditions.

RR 2012

Jan 2, 2016
Hi Every One,

Can anyone tell me how many chances If i am unable to provide revised IELTS result with 6 score in each skills? And one more think I wrote in the IM0008 Form " My family joined me after 2 years due to family reason and application sent with only processing fee on mine. As per GCMS notes officer did not giving me points of relative She/ he said that this is his spouse relative points and spouse is non-accompanying with him. So relative points removed and arrange employment points also removed because he not fullfil the requirement of R(82). whereas i have sent all necessary documents in response his PFL in April 2015 Like English advanced courses , online training from our office etc. Even I wrote several time through CSE "now i am interested to accompanying my family with me and want to submit processing fee. she is a fashion designer and want to start our business in canada and i have provided Bank statement approx 30K CAD.

Is it possible for me at this stage . Can i send a reference letter from my brother in law lived in canada with his family?

But they said that it is not necessary for you to submit processing fee at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to .

Please advise I am so much worried and I dont want to lose this ife time golden opportunity.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear friends,

I want to ask you one question is that will there be definitely an interview?

waiting for your response. Thanks in advance.

Monjay101

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/10/2014
Doc's Request.
03/11/2015
Nomination.....
11/02/2015
AOR Received.
11/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11/02/2015
Med's Request
14/04/2016
Med's Done....
21/04/2016
Interview........
12/04/2016-Passed
Passport Req..
27/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/05/2016
LANDED..........
02/09/2016
Hi guys so I met BWJ today at Charing Cross for my interview.

It was a very good chat, about 40 mins. She said it was nothing major that she just wanted to clarify my work experience since she did not get to the reply from my office quick enough. She said it is always better sometimes to ask people to come down for the interview. Maybe she knows I like just 30 mins away by train.

1. Work experience I was asked to explain what I do- I made sure it matched my NOC

2. She asked if I still have the funds I gave her updated statements with more money

3. She asked to see my work I'D as I work for a bank. I showed her.

4. She asked me what I was doing after my masters cos there was a gap of about 6 months. I told her I was more doing independent research.

After the session, I asked if she was happy and she said absolutely that she will go upstairs and pass my eligibility. She said I should get medical today or tomorrow.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fly2Can said:
dear friends,

These are people who applied in 2014. You are an express entry applicant. The number of EE applicants who were required to go for an interview is very, very less. I have seen reports of only 2 - 3 people going for an interview.

Having said that, NDVO had called 6 EE applicants yesterday and conducted a kind of "phone interview". The details mentioned in their application were verified - very short calls (2 min - 6 min long).

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
These are people who applied in 2014. You are an express entry applicant. The number of EE applicants who were required to go for an interview is very, very less. I have seen reports of only 2 - 3 people going for an interview.

Having said that, NDVO had called 6 EE applicants yesterday and conducted a kind of "phone interview". The details mentioned in their application were verified - very short calls (2 min - 6 min long).
Does it mean that there won't be any kind of interview for Express Entry applicants? Thanks in advance for answer.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
azadkuks said:
Hello im Azad im 23 years old im work barber i like come canda
Barbers fall under the NOC 6341 (NOC B). NOC-wise, you are eligible but you need to satisfy other criteria to be eligible to immigrate.

Please check the below posts and understand how the Express Entry system works.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

Those posts have links that will allow you to check if you are eligible.

Feel free to post any questions that you might have.

Reactions: newbutterfly

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Fly2Can said:
Does it mean that there won't be any kind of interview for Express Entry applicants? Thanks in advance for answer.
That is not what he means, rather you should be prepared in case you are selected for an in-person interview or phone interview. These are rare for EE applicants but possible.

sky06

Apr 19, 2016
Fly2Can said:
dear friends,

If your application itself satisfies the VO, then none. But, if there are concerns need to clarified through an interview then yes, you might be called.

billoo53

Dec 1, 2014
i have been refused. the officer wanted to see the word 'design' in my experience letter. since that word was not there and my experience was based on planning, management, and supervision, the officer said that my experience doesn't adhere to the lead statement of NOC 2132 I.E. civil engineers, and so he is not satisfied. i got refusal email almost 45 days after the interview.