+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dear Friends, my file under the preliminary review since August,26,2015. On Jan,15 the immigration officer asked for the income tax letter and I provided him with the exemption letter . Can you please advise if it’s a good indicator for having the CSQ? I’m bit worries and really don’t know what’s going on. I called the immigration and they said your file in process and nothing more.

Please share me your thoughts.

All the best,
Jkan

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
Hi forum members,

I have received MR and RPRF request but i have one question, i have no idea how to pay RPRF, please some one tell me what to do, i just want to pay for the receiver general just like we did when we pay for the application fee, but then what? how could the visa office know i pay the fee? please help me, i am so confused ???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
luckyme said:
Hi forum members,

I have received MR and RPRF request but i have one question, i have no idea how to pay RPRF, please some one tell me what to do, i just want to pay for the receiver general just like we did when we pay for the application fee, but then what? how could the visa office know i pay the fee? please help me, i am so confused ???
I think you can use this link :

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

You can pay online and send them the receipt of payment.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
JKan said:
Dear Friends, my file under the preliminary review since August,26,2015. On Jan,15 the immigration officer asked for the income tax letter and I provided him with the exemption letter . Can you please advise if it’s a good indicator for having the CSQ? I’m bit worries and really don’t know what’s going on. I called the immigration and they said your file in process and nothing more.

Please share me your thoughts.

All the best,
Jkan
Hi, that's the same response sent to other aplicants who called or sent email asking to know the status of their applications so don't worry you are not alone. Just stayed focus and hopeful, cheers.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Hello pipis husband!!!!
Hope u r doin great
I am planing to land in May 2016, if i dont go now to canada will it have any effect on my passport my visa expires in june... Will our visa be cancelled on any other basis??? Like on the basis of some new law or any thing?????

Qureshi Pakistan

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-15 (Photo Request)
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
If someone has to appear in Interview, what are the chances of job verification from employer. whether it will be before interview , or at the time of interview or after interview.

Reactions: mhykhan

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Kashifshah said:
Hello pipis husband!!!!
Hope u r doin great
I am planing to land in May 2016, if i dont go now to canada will it have any effect on my passport my visa expires in june... Will our visa be cancelled on any other basis??? Like on the basis of some new law or any thing?????
You must land before the expiration of your Visa

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kashifshah said:
Hello pipis husband!!!!
Hope u r doin great
You must land before your medicals expire OR before the expiry of your current passport, whichever comes first!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Kashifshah said:
Hello pipis husband!!!!
Hope u r doin great
Hi, I would advise you try to land earlier than May. Waiting till the last moments, a month before the visa expires is not wise. You never know what could happen. You are right that a new law may be introduced that could affect your visa. Nobody knows what the government will do next year so it's best you land quickly. All the best.

Malik7785

May 26, 2015
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2014
Doc's Request.
Pic Request 16-April-15
AOR Received.
23-March-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015-Ecas In Process
Med's Request
16-October-15 (RPRF , MR , PCC , Updated forms , PPR 1)
Med's Done....
27-October-15
Passport Req..
10-December-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-December-15
LANDED..........
18-January-16
Dear All Respected Seniors,

I need your expert advise.

I received medicals request on 16-Oct-2015. Did medicals from IOM LHR on 27-Oct-2015.

In start of November I inquire from iOM LHR about the medical results through email and got
the reply that my medical results have been posted on 29-Oct-2015. ( 2 days after medicals ).

But my Ecas status not changed to " Medical Received ". Is it normal ?

Should I raise any cse for inquiry or should wait more?

please share your expert advices.

Thanks in advance.

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
Malik7785 said:
Dear All Respected Seniors,

I need your expert advise.

I received medicals request on 16-Oct-2015. Did medicals from IOM LHR on 27-Oct-2015.

In start of November I inquire from iOM LHR about the medical results through email and got
the reply that my medical results have been posted on 29-Oct-2015. ( 2 days after medicals ).

But my Ecas status not changed to " Medical Received ". Is it normal ?

Should I raise any cse for inquiry or should wait more?

please share your expert advices.

Thanks in advance.
Bro. many group members having medicals before ur medical date are also having the same issue. So nothing to worry about it. there ecas status is also same as urs.

Relax ..hope u will hear soon.

Regards

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear Seniors/Experts,

I received MR, However, I did not receive any email from LVO to undergo medicals or to pay RPRF. All I received is a system auto generated email from "Do Not Reply - Client-update-mise-a-jour [at] cic.gc.ca" enclosing a medical form and instruction pages.

What I am concerned about is that no RPRF requested at this point in time whereas it usually accompany medical request. There is no email from LVO intimating MR or asking for additional docs, just system auto generated MR email ...

1) Is it normal not to have RPRF request along with MR? If yes, what is the trend for receiving RPRF in cases where it is not requested with MR.

2) What should be done at this point of time ? Shall I go through the medicals and ask the doctor to submit them ? Or shall I wait for an email from the LVO ?

Please advice ..

rahul20978

Dec 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, changed to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
maplezone said:
Dear Seniors/Experts,

I received MR, However, I did not receive any email from LVO to undergo medicals or to pay RPRF. All I received is a system auto generated email from "Do Not Reply - Client-update-mise-a-jour [at] cic.gc.ca" enclosing a medical form and instruction pages.

What I am concerned about is that no RPRF requested at this point in time whereas it usually accompany medical request. There is no email from LVO intimating MR or asking for additional docs, just system auto generated MR email ...

1) Is it normal not to have RPRF request along with MR? If yes, what is the trend for receiving RPRF in cases where it is not requested with MR.

2) What should be done at this point of time ? Shall I go through the medicals and ask the doctor to submit them ? Or shall I wait for an email from the LVO ?

Please advice ..
1. The request for RPRF is usually sent in a separate email than the MR. It can be sent at the same time or with a few days' lag. There's no hard-and-fast rule.
2. Your MR email IS the request for you to undergo medical tests and send the reports (I mean, when they send you a request for medical reports, it's obvious you have to undergo the tests. They are not going to specifically instruct you to go have the tests done). You have to take the form they have sent and go to the authorised hospital/ doctor and get the tests done, and either the hospital uploads the reports to the visa office, or you collect the reports and send them yourself (varies from place to place).

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Thanks a lot for your response ... Hmm okay .. I will go for the medicals then ... But tell me one thing ... The physician will send my Medicals to the CIC but I have to send the scanned copy of the cash receipts by email to the LVO by myself ... So how am I gonna do that ?

Because , I have only received a single email that contains only the form called ' IMM 1017E (07-2015)GCMS ' from " Do Not Reply - Client-update-mise-a-jour [at] cic.gc.ca " ... and at the very beginning of this email , it says boldly that :

" This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message. " ...

I have not received an email from LDNIMMIGRATION [at] international.gc.ca, So , Where and how do I send the scanned cash receipts ?

rahul20978 said:
1. The request for RPRF is usually sent in a separate email than the MR. It can be sent at the same time or with a few days' lag. There's no hard-and-fast rule.
2. Your MR email IS the request for you to undergo medical tests and send the reports (I mean, when they send you a request for medical reports, it's obvious you have to undergo the tests. They are not going to specifically instruct you to go have the tests done). You have to take the form they have sent and go to the authorised hospital/ doctor and get the tests done, and either the hospital uploads the reports to the visa office, or you collect the reports and send them yourself (varies from place to place).