+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

Aug 17, 2015
Great information from the opening post, although i consider myself to be reletively good in interview situations you really can not plan enough for may be asked.

Niku12

Dec 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 may 2014
Nomination.....
28 aug 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
16 sept 2015
Hello friends I am 14 May 2014 applicant NOC-3142(physiotherapist)
I got interview letter schedule on 16 sept 2015.
Can anybody help me and if possible any physiotherapist can share interview experience

zuszus

Aug 28, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
25-11-2014
Med's Request
08 Oct. 2015
Med's Done....
21 Oct 2015
Interview........
8 Oct. 2015
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Pipis Husband said:
HI, congrats on your progress so far and yes you can apply to add your family members as accompanying. Get all their documents ready, fill all the application forms again and get their fees ready in bank draft. Explain to the interview officer and show him you have all the requirements ready. All the best.
Thanks for the reply. I have already deposited the fees online and have the receipt. i submitted Schedule A (back ground / declaration) and additional family information forms for my family at the time of application submission.
Now my question is:
Some information i have to change like DOB of her parents, dates of her graduation & time spent in history from 18 years on wards etc. in short, information submitted earlier in forms are erratic and needs to be updated/changed. So what is recommended? would it have any impact on the case? i am working on getting the copies of parents ID and my spouse qualification documents to support.
Suggestions please

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Hi Mates,

What are chances of rejection on interview? Candidates are rejected care rare or quite often? what are the main reasons for rejection?

Regards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
zuszus said:
Thanks for the reply. I have already deposited the fees online and have the receipt. i submitted Schedule A (back ground / declaration) and additional family information forms for my family at the time of application submission.
Now my question is:
Some information i have to change like DOB of her parents, dates of her graduation & time spent in history from 18 years on wards etc. in short, information submitted earlier in forms are erratic and needs to be updated/changed. So what is recommended? would it have any impact on the case? i am working on getting the copies of parents ID and my spouse qualification documents to support.
Suggestions please
Hi, it is best you get the correct data for your spouse and her family and input into your application. Fill all the forms accurately now and include a simple cover letter informing your VO that you recently obtained the original records with which you wish to now update your application accordingly. Add all the copies of the documents to your new forms and avoid unnecessary apologies, just say you are requesting for the new information to be added to your application. With this, you will be rest assured and never have to worry again that wrong info will count against you in the future.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
frezzzzz said:
Hi Mates,

What are chances of rejection on interview? Candidates are rejected care rare or quite often? what are the main reasons for rejection?

Regards
Hi, rejection of an application after interview is rare but it has happened. The main reasons remain that the applicant was unable to convince the interview office of the facts in their file. It is advised that one should be honest, confident and calm.

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Thanks Pipis Husband :)

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Dear mates!!!

I have been asked to submit IMM8 form, i couldnt found this form on the web.. Which form should i submitt any idea?????????

Thankx in advance

rahul20978

Dec 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, changed to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
Kashifshah said:
Dear mates!!!

I have been asked to submit IMM8 form, i couldnt found this form on the web.. Which form should i submitt any idea?????????

Thankx in advance
It is the generic application for immigration. Google IMM 0008, and you will get the form. Download, fill and submit.

zuszus

Aug 28, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
25-11-2014
Med's Request
08 Oct. 2015
Med's Done....
21 Oct 2015
Interview........
8 Oct. 2015
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, it is best you get the correct data for your spouse and her family and input into your application. Fill all the forms accurately now and include a simple cover letter informing your VO that you recently obtained the original records with which you wish to now update your application accordingly. Add all the copies of the documents to your new forms and avoid unnecessary apologies, just say you are requesting for the new information to be added to your application. With this, you will be rest assured and never have to worry again that wrong info will count against you in the future.
Thanks for the reply....whenever i send an update to VO, there replies says "Please do not send any further documents to this office until specifically requested to do so. Your cooperation will be appreciated". so they will not accept any document in physical form.
so I can make a cover letter mentioning all the changes required in the already submitted forms and send an update with the updated forms(requires signatures so can only be possible by scanning in soft form). will that be ok..?
or i send the cover letter with the required changes only. Since i have to take along the updated forms at the time of interview scheduled for 8 Oct. what do u say..?
Also, i wanna know do we receive any separate confirmation mail for the interview..? i sent the confirmation at the mentioned email but i received only auto reply mail. is that the only acknowledgement mail u need to take print or a separate email will be sent? its been three weeks now. the text the interview mail was as below:
"Once you have confirmed that you will attend the interview, you will receive a separate acknowledgment from our office that the interview has been confirmed. Please bring a copy of the acknowledgement with you on the day of your interview, along with the documents listed in Annex 1."

Niisha.Sharma

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2015, Medical Results Recd on 22-10-15
Interview........
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
05 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Nov 2015
LANDED..........
soon ( Jan 2016)
Hi ..

I had applied under FSW category in May 2014 for PR visa.
My interview has been scheduled on 09 Sep 2015.

Can anyone plz give me your valuable suggestions and hints for questions/answers that are being asked in an interview.

Regards
Niisha

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Hy Mates,

Is there anyone who is being asked for documents other than routine one's to bring in on interview. Mine interview is in October.

Regards

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Hi Mates,

Is there anyone with NOC 0112 who is done with interview or being scheduled?

Regards

Timisrb

Aug 30, 2015
>31. Have you ever been arrested, charged or convicted of any violation of the law?
>a. If yes,
>i. Include felonies and misdemeanors, but not traffic violations.
>ii. Provide all the details, your details include but not limited to
>
>1. Felony 2. Sentence/fine 3. When happened 4. When was the sentence served or fine paid
>
>25. Do you have any criminal record?
>
>a. If yes,
>
>i. Provide details of what the charge was, sentence served, and why you were charged.
I got a parking ticket and already paid it.
Should I tell the interviewer the fact?
I think traffic offense is not criminal offense and I should not do that.
But I want to just make sure that it is OK.