Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi guys, this is to confirm receipt of my PR visa, picked up the package this morning from DHL.

Here's a rundown of my time line;

12/05/2014 - Application received at CIO
31/08/2014 - PE received
27/01/2015 - Medical/RPRF request
29/01/2015 - RPRF paid
30/01/2015 - Medicals done
09/03/2015 - Passport request
11/03/2015 - Passport sent
20/03/2015 - Visa issued
01/04/2015 - Passport collected

I just want to ask you all to keep the faith and trust in God, He's got the whole world in His hands :)
Congratulations. very well deserved!!

mustu521

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Nomination.....
26-01-2015
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
25-04-2015
Interview........
07-04-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
Hi Guys,

This is to let you all know that I had my interview on the 7th of April and it went good :)

Myself and my spouse reached the embassy 15 mins before the interview time, completed security checks at the gate and were waiting in the reception area. I was surprised to see no one else there.

The interview officer (Canadian) arrived at the reception area and asked me if I had brought in any documents and to hand them over to him so that he can go through them before the interview. I had taken all the required docs in separate clear case files and labelled properly so it becomes easy for the officer to look for them.

After a few minutes he appeared again and I was asked to walk into the interview room (only myself). He greeted me. He asked me if my wife can speak English too. I don't remember all the questions being asked as the interview went quite fast and finished in less than 30 mins. The following were some of the questions that were asked.

Have you been to Canada?
Do you have relatives in Canada?
In which part of Canada?
What does the relative do?
What does the relatives spouse do ?
When did your relative come to Canada?
Do you know how they migrated?

Asked about my marriage. As I am married to a national from another country
Asked about how I met my spouse
How long have I been married?

Asked about my freelancing work and why I switched to freelancing from a full time job. I said it was because my company closed down.
Then he wanted to know the reason why my company closed down. Told him about the difficulties that the company was facing.
He asked me about my job, what I do. Software or hardware?. He said he is not a computer person and only knows how to operate a computer!.

Lastly he asked me why I wanted to migrate?. I told him Canada has good prospects for the type of job I do and a good forecast for IT jobs in the future.

All in all he was a very jovial, polite officer and spoke very clearly and casually most of the time, and occasionally making conversation about other topics in between. This made me feel at ease and I also responded to him in that manner. I didn't feel like I was in an immigration interview!.

Finally he typed something on his computer and told me that he will take the application further and that I will receive my MR by next week. Other standard background and security checks would be performed as well. All in all the process generally takes about 6 months but could be sooner, so to make my plans accordingly. I asked him If would be able to go before Winter and he said yes you might be able to. He also mentioned he personally didn't like winters and specially moving during winter. :)

He returned all my documents that I had given him before the interview and showed me two docs that he said he will keep. (Financial proof document and updated schedule A form) Although my spouse accompanied me as requested in the interview letter, she wasn't called in.

After two days of the interview I received MR email. Haven't received RPRF fee request and ECAS still shows only first line.

I hope this helps anyone who gets interview call as I know how the feeling could be. I felt this was just a routine interview call and fortunate or unfortunate I was picked up for it :). All the best!

Special thanks to Pipis Husband, SDS and others who helped with positive words and guidance.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mustu521 said:
Hi Guys,

This is to let you all know that I had my interview on the 7th of April and it went good :)

I hope this helps anyone who gets interview call as I know how the feeling could be. I felt this was just a routine interview call and fortunate or unfortunate I was picked up for it :). All the best!

Special thanks to Pipis Husband, SDS and others who helped with positive words and guidance.
This is fantastic news mustu521, congratulations! So happy for this positive step forward. I pray God grants speedy completion of the other processes before winter, all the best sir :)

kalbize

Oct 21, 2013
how long will it take after medical exam result is received by Nibori visa offic

Dear All!

I need your experience!

now I completed all things like
interview, medical exam and RPRF.

my online status says: your medical exam result has been received.
they also requested my passport and I sent it on March 27, 2015.
how long will it take to get Visa?what steps are left?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Re: how long will it take after medical exam result is received by Nibori visa offic

kalbize said:
Dear All!

I need your experience!

now I completed all things like
interview, medical exam and RPRF.

my online status says: your medical exam result has been received.
they also requested my passport and I sent it on March 27, 2015.
how long will it take to get Visa?what steps are left?
Hi congrats on your progress so far. Not to worry about your passport as your visa will be issued and returned to you. It's just your review officer who may be handling other issues at the same time or maybe an aspect of your background check is being sorted out. The important thing is that they asked for the passport which means your file processing is positive. All you need to do now is be patient as some previous applicants have reported an average of 3 weeks waiting for passport to be returned. Cheers.

vsai

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July28 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 28 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 20 2015
Med's Request
Jan 29 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 3 2015
Interview........
Scheduled on May 25,2015
Passport Req..
May 25, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 4, 2015
LANDED..........
aug 9,2015
Re: how long will it take after medical exam result is received by Nibori visa offic

Friends today i received an email from Delhi VO asking me and my wife to attend Interview on May 25 2015 and mentioned it will be assessed under IRP regulations,what does IRP regulation menas? any idea pls... in the Interview letter he has asked us to bring Our Original Passports with 6 Photographs and in addition to this original documents which we have submitted..

Is there any one in this forum who got an interview call after 3rd line update.. I have got my 3rd line as "Medical Results Received" on Feb 11.

Kindly request anyone who has attended interveiw to share their experiences... Appreciate your help ... Good luck to everyone..

cantor

Jan 13, 2015
I received interview call today with

option 1 - at Abudhabi - by end of the year - No date / time be given at this stage
option 2 - at London - if agreed, date/time will be arranged

Abudhabi interviews are over last month
Need advise, which to choose !

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
cantor said:
I received interview call today with

option 1 - at Abudhabi - by end of the year - No date / time be given at this stage
option 2 - at London - if agreed, date/time will be arranged

Abudhabi interviews are over last month
Need advise, which to choose !
This is a no brainer, choose London. Take the offer, get your date and prepare for the interview. If CIO procedures/Canadian immigration policy changes again, you may not get this lucky. All the best.

Mar 26, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Thanks so much dear sunny and I wish you the best as you move closer to completing your processing.

God bless you :)

Hi Pipis Husband...

I see that your visa has been issued in March... When r u planning to land.....
Please do share with us your experience... u r a good contributor to many forums....
+1 for u.... :D :D

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
canadadreams123 said:
Hi Pipis Husband...

I see that your visa has been issued in March... When r u planning to land.....
Please do share with us your experience... u r a good contributor to many forums....
+1 for u.... :D :D
hey canadadreams123, thanks so much. I will surely share my landing experience.

I hope to hear very soon that your Canada dream becomes a Canada reality! :)

nakul2222

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015 (2nd line)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-05-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
If all goes well, June end
My Interview Experience, I would just like to share.

I was stressed a bit, even nervous to an extent that i started fumbling like a mad person. But the VO was nice to enough to ask me for water and explained me the reason that there is nothing to worry about.

She asked me questions related to my current work profile only and my job duties/role in the organisation.

The interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

Just be confident and carry all the supporting documents related to the application, and the documents mentioned in the interview call letter and you should be fine.
Dont lie during the interview about anything and keep the answers crisp and to the point.

Yesh Raj

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the medical test they mention in our medical request letter or email? Please reply.
Or
Name of medical tests?

Yesh Raj

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nakul2222 said:

I was stressed a bit, even nervous to an extent that i started fumbling like a mad person. But the VO was nice to enough to ask me for water and explained me the reason that there is nothing to worry about.

She asked me questions related to my current work profile only and my job duties/role in the organisation.

Just be confident and carry all the supporting documents related to the application, and the documents mentioned in the interview call letter and you should be fine.
Dont lie during the interview about anything and keep the answers crisp and to the point.
Your vo was ndvo or wvo?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
nakul2222 said:

A very nice experience, no doubt you will be getting MR soon. All the best.