Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Just want some clarification regarding education for fsw

One of the given examples for credential assessment is like this.

fatima who finished her foreign education which is a bachelor's degree is only equivalent to a " 2 canadian study" -- is this the same as 2- year diploma?

Salman_H

May 18, 2014
Will the express entry system be better than the current FSW process for immigration to Canada?

I have over 4 years experience as a Business Analyst in IT industry (NOC job code - 2171). Are Business Analyst jobs the ones which would be in demand under Express Entry?

Also, are job prospects better in Canada under FSW or in Quebec applying as a Business Analyst?

Salman_H

May 18, 2014
Will the express entry system be better than the current FSW process for immigration to Canada?

I have over 4 years experience as a Business Analyst in IT industry (NOC job code - 2171). Are Business Analyst jobs the ones which would be in demand under Express Entry?

Also, are job prospects better in Canada under FSW or in Quebec applying as a Business Analyst?

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
1) dont wait for express entry. if your profession in demand list then apply now
2) you can land through FSW and then move to quebec.

Salman_H said:

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hi physical verification done in january still no reply seniors plz do comment here . how much time chc will took more to come on my file..

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kajola said:
Hi

Just want some clarification regarding education for fsw

One of the given examples for credential assessment is like this.

fatima who finished her foreign education which is a bachelor's degree is only equivalent to a " 2 canadian study" -- is this the same as 2- year diploma?
Hi, a degree and diploma are not the same. The verification will lead to different equivalencies.

GOLDEN GEGE

May 28, 2014
i'm very happy for the info, it will be very helpful to us as we gradually approach the stage, seriously looking forward to this interview

KanedaImmi

Jun 1, 2010
Dear Experts

I had received PR confirmation and passport had been stamped. I will be planning to visit Canada sometime in this year to get PR formalities done. What documents should I carry with me at the port of entry (which will be Toronto)? I will be driving from US to Canada (Toronto).

The document I think I should carry are as follows: please add more if you think would be required

1) PR confirmation letters
2) Passport .
3) Bank statement to show the proof of funds
4) Do I need to carry employment related documents (current as well as prior)?
5) Do I need to carry education documents? How about just copy of the degree certificates?
6) What else???

Thanks

Witness

May 24, 2014
Kaneda, congrats!
When did you exactly pass your documents and how long have you been waiting with your stamped passport?

Am I too late to apply for noc 2281, i am taking my ielts on July, maybe on August I can pass all my documents to Canada and wait.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
KanedaImmi said:
Dear Experts

I had received PR confirmation and passport had been stamped. I will be planning to visit Canada sometime in this year to get PR formalities done. What documents should I carry with me at the port of entry (which will be Toronto)? I will be driving from US to Canada (Toronto).

The document I think I should carry are as follows: please add more if you think would be required

1) PR confirmation letters
2) Passport .
3) Bank statement to show the proof of funds
4) Do I need to carry employment related documents (current as well as prior)?
5) Do I need to carry education documents? How about just copy of the degree certificates?
6) What else???

Thanks
no need for employment neither education stuff

venki4560

Jun 4, 2014
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for this question.

I am applying for 2171, will there be any interview for the visa?

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
venki4560 said:
Sorry for this question.

I am applying for 2171, will there be any interview for the visa?
depends on the docs you provide and at the discretion of the VO.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
to better equip yourself - order GCMS POST medicals - you might wanna see an entry for possible interview ..

watch out for last 4-5 pages of GCMS which points to the question u asked

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
pathania07 said:
hi physical verification done in january still no reply seniors plz do comment here . how much time chc will took more to come on my file..
Hello,

Can u tell me from which ground applicant is called for Interview? or is interview called in most cases?
Also I heard that no physical verification take place generally... is it true?