VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013

shkhassan

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Dear Forum Member,

Has anyone recently given a interview as a ELECTRICIAN. If yes can you please elaborate about the interview session.

Thanks

KianaN

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London:)
NOC Code......
7216:)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov. 2011:)
AOR Received.
9 March 2012:)
IELTS Request
with documents:)
Med's Request
21 Jan. 2014
Med's Done....
15 Feb. 2014
Interview........
21 Feb. 2013
Passport Req..
21 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Processing
shkhassan said:
Dear Forum Member,

Has anyone recently given a interview as a ELECTRICIAN. If yes can you please elaborate about the interview session.

Thanks
Please update your timeline

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
IOM Islamabad Medical Experience

On 25th Jan-13 I booked appointment for Medical for me and my family; they gave me 30th Jan-2013 date for medical. For this reason they asked following detail to book appointment for Medical.

1. Name of Principle Applicant and Dependents
2. Passport Number of Applicant and Dependents
3. DOB of Applicant and Dependents

They instruct to bring the following documents on the day of Medical

1. Original Passport of Applicant and Dependents
2. Two copies of Passport of Applicant and Dependents each
3. 5 Photographs(As per the standard of Canadian Immigration) of Applicant and dependents each
4. IMM 1017 E Form
5. Medical letter/email from CIC
6. Any previous history of any disease and prescriptions
7. Any Operation history
8. Eye glasses or contact lenses

On the day of appointment that was 30th Jan-13, at 10:30 AM outside counter personals saw our original passports and after checking in list he allow us to enter in IOM through security gate. We went towards reception where we got token and sat in waiting area.

When my token numbers was called I went to designated counter and show her all documents, after scrutiny the documents she surprised me that there is only one medical will be done because you have only IMM 1017 form CIC not send medical instruction for your family.....I was upset and surprise that how its possible......but I argue her that this is not possible may be medical procedure is change you should consult with you senior on this matter...at last she agree and went to her senior for further guideline I waited for her 30 minute and she came back with little smile and replied I was wrong...the procedure is change.....CIC only send Principle applicant IMM 1017 form with IME xxxxxsx Number and for dependants IOM will fill the form manually with Principle Applicant file no. before this CIC send all the forms to applicant and now all the forms provide by IOM for dependents. After this clarification she start working on forms one by one all the forms she filled, pasted photograph on forms attaching Passports copies and so on with original passports....she made separate folders for me and my dependants she also took some signature of me and my wife on forms . After that she asked me to pay the fees detail is as follows.

1. Principal Applicant = 3550
2. Spouse = 3550
3. Children < 18 & > 12 = 2450
4. Children < 12 = 900

After payment she gave me receipt as well as files and instructs to go for following tests step by step.

1. Chest X-Ray
2. Urine Test
3. Eye Test
4. Measurement of height
5. Blood Pressure
6. Blood Test
7. Physical Body Check up

In Physical body check up Physician check all body parts, check skin, throat, eyes, ears, hands, teethes and foot, etc.

At last Physician signed the all reports one by one and returns back the Passports. We return back at 2:00 pm, the whole process of Medical done in three and half hours.

biologist2121

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2011
AOR Received.
03-01-2012
Dear Friends,

As you know I have been called to attend interview at Abu Dhabi in Feb2013.
I have ordered GCMS notes and following is the observation of VO.

1. He has doubts that i have presented one month bank statement showing single transaction of 2million PKR.
(its true i have withdraw my investment from stock exchange and they transfered 2million PKR into my account. The stock exchange have issued me a letter validating withdrwal of my funds since that i am maintaining my fund as fixed term deposit)

2. He also obsereved no salary credit in bank statement.
(its true because i have not provided any salary slips nor bank statement showing salary history in fact this is a separate account because its not required in their checklist but now i will present full history of bank statement validating mr salary enteries)

3. The job duties outlined in letter of experience/reference are simply re-stated in the sched 3 indicating that there was only one author for this employment description. None of the duties listed on eith the job duties letter (and therefore sched 3) are listed in the NOC description. (This point i am confused what he want to say)

Kindly comment and share your opinion and sugguestions on above mentioned points especially point no 3

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
&quot;MR Received&quot; on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
biologist2121 said:
Dear Friends,

As you know I have been called to attend interview at Abu Dhabi in Feb2013.
I have ordered GCMS notes and following is the observation of VO.

1. He has doubts that i have presented one month bank statement showing single transaction of 2million PKR.
(its true i have withdraw my investment from stock exchange and they transfered 2million PKR into my account. The stock exchange have issued me a letter validating withdrwal of my funds since that i am maintaining my fund as fixed term deposit)

2. He also obsereved no salary credit in bank statement.
(its true because i have not provided any salary slips nor bank statement showing salary history in fact this is a separate account because its not required in their checklist but now i will present full history of bank statement validating mr salary enteries)

3. The job duties outlined in letter of experience/reference are simply re-stated in the sched 3 indicating that there was only one author for this employment description. None of the duties listed on eith the job duties letter (and therefore sched 3) are listed in the NOC description. (This point i am confused what he want to say)

Kindly comment and share your opinion and suggestions on above mentioned points especially point no 3
As per your GCMS notes VO have some serious concern about your case, it means that you have to very very careful on the day of interview and should make all things in proper manner.

1. VO doubt that you lend money from someone for showing settlement funds.
2. As i saw many new Interview call letters they need same or separate bank account to show credit of monthly salary
3. Words are very confusing...but as i understand...may be i am wrong.....VO observed that NOC description as mentioned in CIC website is same as on your reference/experience letter as per my point of view this is very serious concern....and VO think that you yourself write the same NOC description by coping from cic website..........

On Point 1 and 2 you can easily satisfy the VO but....point no. 3 is very risky one....may be any other forum member light on this point....

thanks

Jan 31, 2013
shkhassan said:
anyone recently given a interview as a ELECTRICIAN. If yes can you please elaborate about the interview session.
I've spoken with a lady was invited for an interview as an accountant... she was asked very occupation-specific questions, so be prepared.

korg_osa

Feb 4, 2013
I would like to thank you for the below 2 beneficial links but unfortunately it does not work with me.

could you please check it again or reloaded it again

thank a lot

Osama

KianaN

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London:)
NOC Code......
7216:)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov. 2011:)
AOR Received.
9 March 2012:)
IELTS Request
with documents:)
Med's Request
21 Jan. 2014
Med's Done....
15 Feb. 2014
Interview........
21 Feb. 2013
Passport Req..
21 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Processing
acrossthestreet said:
I've spoken with a lady was invited for an interview as an accountant... she was asked very occupation-specific questions, so be prepared.
you mean, they will ask Technical Question relating to our NOC. & experience?

Canadiantobe

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 - Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
xxx
Med's Request
xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
shkhassan said:
Can't get it
I think you are a new member, once you complete 25 posts then you'll be able to update your profile.

shkhassan

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Canadiantobe said:
I think you are a new member, once you complete 25 posts then you'll be able to update your profile.
OHHHH, I'll update me timeline once the I complete the required posts. In the meantime can anyone share his/her interview experience as an electrician because mine is next week.

Thanks

Canadiantobe

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 - Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
xxx
Med's Request
xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
shkhassan said:
OHHHH, I'll update me timeline once the I complete the required posts. In the meantime can anyone share his/her interview experience as an electrician because mine is next week.

Thanks
shkhassan,

I read somewhere on the forum the interview of an Indian electrian in New Delhi VO...they asked some real technical questions like for example how to connect abc circuit to xyz circuit...i'm not electrician ofcourse but you would understand what i'm talking about...so be ready for technical questions... they asked if he has ever made any mistakes during his job...etc etc...