+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

Apr 28, 2023
Kuwait
Hello sir/mam My educational qualification is poor I have studied up to 10th high school but I have 12 years of working experience I started as a kitchen helper in 2011 and worked as a kitchen helper for 1 year then worked up to Komi,1 Komi and from 2015 moved to Bakery Helper and I started from 2017 in the post of assistant bakery in Kuwait and after 2 years I have been working in the post of head baker from 2020 till now so please help me if I can find a job according to my qualifications now I am in Kuwait thank
you
please reply

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Hello sir/mam My educational qualification is poor I have studied up to 10th high school but I have 12 years of working experience I started as a kitchen helper in 2011 and worked as a kitchen helper for 1 year then worked up to Komi,1 Komi and from 2015 moved to Bakery Helper and I started from 2017 in the post of assistant bakery in Kuwait and after 2 years I have been working in the post of head baker from 2020 till now so please help me if I can find a job according to my qualifications now I am in Kuwait thank
you
please reply
Try to find out jobs at LinkedIn, indeed, Canada job bank,

Reactions: Adventure2care

CHRINBOU

May 24, 2023
Bonjour commuté.
Je suis bachelier. Mariée 2 enfants leur âge 17 et 18 ans. J'ai plus de 20 ans experiance en maintenance Télécom. Qui peut m'aider pour obtenir un emploi à canada. Ou me renseigner.
Et merci pour l'écoute

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Bonjour commuté.
Je suis bachelier. Mariée 2 enfants leur âge 17 et 18 ans. J'ai plus de 20 ans experiance en maintenance Télécom. Qui peut m'aider pour obtenir un emploi à canada. Ou me renseigner.
Et merci pour l'écoute
There are no jobs here. Search on the sites as listed above. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education.

Reactions: Workineh2
Jun 12, 2023
I'm veterinary medicine and diploma in biochemistry need working with study in canda
I working in Bristol Myers Squibb Egypt and glaxo simeth Kline egypt as Senior medical representative please help me

Jun 12, 2023
I'm Egyptian I have bachelor degree in veterinary medicine and diploma in biochemistry; I need to complete my study in canda and working need help from anyone

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am 3year experience warehouse picker packer checker position
I need job help me
Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.