Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope00 said:
Hi,

I have a query. I am a FSW2014 applicant. I applied on 7 May 2014.
I received an email request (dated 5 Sep)to submit the below
1-back ground / decalaration forms again
2- permanent residence fee
3- Police clearance certificates

on recieved another email (dated 6th Sep) to submit medical

on 19th i can see on the ecase meds recieved.

I am wondering if i will be called for in interview. or can i consider it waved?

I would say consider being called for an interview waived as your application is moving on smoothly. The next mail you will get should be passport request email. All the best.

can2132

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Dear Pipis!
I have received my MR, To pay RPRF and Also Police clearance certificate of mine and my spouse
But i have question that i lived in Canada for 3 years, so do i need to submit my PCC of Canada also?
As on the letter that i have got, its only mentioned about my home country India only
Please advise
Thanx for your useful info

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can2132 said:
Dear Pipis!
I have received my MR, To pay RPRF and Also Police clearance certificate of mine and my spouse
But i have question that i lived in Canada for 3 years, so do i need to submit my PCC of Canada also?
As on the letter that i have got, its only mentioned about my home country India only
Please advise
Hello, if you mentioned in your application that you lived in Canada for 3 years and you were not asked to submit Canadian pcc, I suggest you submit only what you were asked to. I believe cic would have verified that already and viewed your Canadian pcc. All the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
can2132 said:
Dear Pipis!
Please advise
Hi, for you, there's no need for Canadian PCC. Please go ahead with the other items requested for. All the best :)

can2132

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Dear Pipis!!
how much amount of DD in INR should i make for RPRF Payment?
On website it says 490$ / person so its 980$ for 2 persons but how much exact INR DD should i make it?
and Also if i go with Credit Card Payment then how much minimum credit limit my credit card should have?
My current credit cardhas limit of 58000 INR
Please share your knowledge!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
can2132 said:
Dear Pipis!!
how much amount of DD in INR should i make for RPRF Payment?
On website it says 490$ / person so its 980$ for 2 persons but how much exact INR DD should i make it?
and Also if i go with Credit Card Payment then how much minimum credit limit my credit card should have?
My current credit cardhas limit of 58000 INR
Please share your knowledge!!
Hi, I just checked the equivalent of $980 on xe.com and it's INR53,040.70. This means your current credit limit should accommodate it and any charges. If you go with DD, your bank will calculate using their currency exchange rate and inform you. All the best.

ranjit2014

Oct 18, 2014
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
27-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM and PPR on 23 feb
VISA ISSUED...
visa received 5th march
LANDED..........
May be in MAY :)
is there compulsory that we have to face interview in FSW application Process

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ranjit2014 said:
is there compulsory that we have to face interview in FSW application Process
Not at all, interviews are very rare and only for your VO to obtain clarification :)

hedel33

Oct 26, 2014
I just read your quick guide and I find quite helpful.
I am starting the process to apply for a Canadian Visa.
I thank you very much for such help!

chuka2003

Sep 28, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
12-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
can2132 said:
Dear Pipis!
Please advise

I think it's best to submit exactly and only what was requested by the visa office

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
hedel33 said:
I just read your quick guide and I find quite helpful.
I am starting the process to apply for a Canadian Visa.
I thank you very much for such help!
Welcome to the FSW process, don't hesitate to seek help here. We'll do our best to help, best of luck :)

Vageto

Sep 23, 2014
I am early may 2014 applicant. I got MR before a month ago(no RPRF) New York VO. Done with Medical, Ecas status updated a week after with "Medical Received".

Today I got an email for Interview. They asked me to bring all evidence of current employment in Canada (i.e. Pay stubs, bank statement, yearly appraisal letters, photos of work place, etc. ). That's all they told me to bring. What documents should I take with me apart from one mentioned above ?? Panicked right now.

File transferred from CPC-Ottawa to New York VO.

Please Help.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Vageto said:
I am early may 2014 applicant. I got MR before a month ago(no RPRF) New York VO. Done with Medical, Ecas status updated a week after with "Medical Received".

Today I got an email for Interview. They asked me to bring all evidence of current employment in Canada (i.e. Pay stubs, bank statement, yearly appraisal letters, photos of work place, etc. ). That's all they told me to bring. What documents should I take with me apart from one mentioned above ?? Panicked right now.

File transferred from CPC-Ottawa to New York VO.

Please Help.
Hi, there's no need to panic and no need to take any thing extra outside what they requested for. It appear your interview is just a routine exercise to satisfy the VO that your employment claims are real. You can take the photocopy of your application and other documents you submitted just for you to go through as you prepare to go to the VO. It seems after this, you will get your RPRF, all the best :)

luchelle

Oct 7, 2014
Hi..just wanna ask if fsw application will be affected if provincial nominee application was rejected? My manitoba provincial nominee was rejected and my fsw application is still manitoba..will I get a big chance to be interviewed? I already have PER and waiting for MR. Thanks!