+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

Sep 9, 2023
Abazie Jennifer Nwakego

3,poultry close off ikorodu

Lagos state,Nigeria

9th September 2023

Dear Sir/Ma

I am a highly successful and experienced business developer and am writing to inquire if you have any openings in your company for which I might apply.

I am currently for PalmPay Micro finance bank as a business developer.my duties includes: Cold calling,Meeting up with new people,meeting potential Clients.I have a very successful Track record In all this field.

I look forward very much to an opportunity to discuss my related work experience and explain In more details how I can contribute to the success of the company.

Reactions: soleska

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Abazie Jennifer Nwakego

3,poultry close off ikorodu

Lagos state,Nigeria

9th September 2023

Dear Sir/Ma

I am a highly successful and experienced business developer and am writing to inquire if you have any openings in your company for which I might apply.

I am currently for PalmPay Micro finance bank as a business developer.my duties includes: Cold calling,Meeting up with new people,meeting potential Clients.I have a very successful Track record In all this field.

I look forward very much to an opportunity to discuss my related work experience and explain In more details how I can contribute to the success of the company.
You may be highly successful, but you suck at reading and comprehension. There are no jobs here...

soleska

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Ethiopia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Addis Abeba
NOC Code......
Ethiopia
Job Offer........
Yes