Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Nice information, I already know the answers. Apart from the questions, how will oi search for a job? Nothing is that important to anyone cause I am not living in India nor the Interviewer. Anyways, I don’t want to disclose myself as rich or poor cause someone can swindle me or ask money from my pay. I don’t now even like my address to be printed on my passport so that no one can find out on google maps whether if I originate from a slum area, red light zone, or posh areas. Just like the American passports, name, marriage status.:)

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Visa, you have to declare dependants. In the interview if you tell them that you will take your parents later today on, it could be rejected because every country needs liquidity through their sme’s (I hate them) because of them we are given acclimation period. Otherwise, jobs will land and in a month. I hate those one year nternship companies as well, after mba. Owners make a bunch loads of cash. Some Europeans wait for one year living in a separate accommodation lavishly thinking that they will be made managers first because they provided their ne year liquidity. Anyways, if you take parents, food is expensive. Indians do not take parents, but they get married to Indian Hindus who live in India. There is no guarantee of anything abroad. Full of frauds sometimes and no laws to catch them. So, save money wisely and follow your application in. Your interview,

haroon nawabi

Oct 22, 2021
Hello dear members,

My name is Haroon and I am English teacher. I just want to ask you if I am eligible for traveling to Canada as skilled worker?

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
You have to get good English scores and then you can apply to some staff job in a college. I think all teacher posts are filled.

Steve bike

Nov 19, 2021
Hello dear members

My name is Steve and I am a culinary chef. I just want to ask you if I am eligible for traveling to Canada as skilled worker?

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Yes. You can. I heard hotels are doing well despite lockdown.

nweke290

Feb 9, 2022
Thank you very much for posting the possible questions of the Consul/Visa Officer during interview. I'm sure it will help me a lot since I'm waiting for the schedule of interview of my immigration application now in-process in Manila Visa Offfice. While working here in the State of Kuwait, I am praying something good will happen to my application in 2007 or 2008. My appreciation for your time and effort in posting the guide. Regards and keep up the good work. God bless.
how can i get a job

Mina billa

Apr 7, 2022
Bonjour à vous .je veux juste trouver une organisation qui pourrait m'aider à avoir le permi de travail dans le domaine de l'hotellerie .

Minakat55

May 5, 2022
  1. Review the job description. ...
  2. Consider your eligibility for the job. ...
  3. Learn more about the company. ...
  4. Prepare a list of expected interview questions. ...
  5. Practice mock interviews. ...
  6. Organise your documents. ...
  7. Update your social media profile. ...
  8. Make travel arrangements.