+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

salral

Mar 17, 2016
Any idea, how long does it take to get your status changed to IP2 after the successful interview.
I was told by VO during the interview that I will get ppr in 2 weeks to 2 months time. As per process my application status should be changed to IP2 after the interview but its still the same "NA2" (even after a week).

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Any idea, how long does it take to get your status changed to IP2 after the successful interview.
I was told by VO during the interview that I will get ppr in 2 weeks to 2 months time. As per process my application status should be changed to IP2 after the interview but its still the same "NA2" (even after a week).
what is your nationality?
when was your interview and where?
your detailed timeline please?

Reactions: fmk8890

timerslot

Aug 22, 2017
I am FSW Outland with AOR of March 2017.

I contacted London VO last week and they replied my email to state that It has been decided that an interview will be required to assess my application. Your file has been placed in a queue and you should be expecting a convocation in the next couple months.

1. Has anyone had any similar experience with this and what was the interview like?

2. My country of origin & residence is Nigeria so where will this interview take place (Lagos or Accra) and will I still need to send passport to Accra VO after my interview is succesful or will the visa be issued same day after the interview.

3. When are they likely to send the interview invitation time/date and how far away will this date be.

I am really concerned because, my house rent expires soon and I was hoping not to renew it since I will be relocating but this interview call has put a bit of delay to my timeline although am pretty sure I will clear any concerns raised as I have all my original documents.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
I am FSW Outland with AOR of March 2017.

I contacted London VO last week and they replied my email to state that It has been decided that an interview will be required to assess my application. Your file has been placed in a queue and you should be expecting a convocation in the next couple months.

1. Has anyone had any similar experience with this and what was the interview like? There are numerous experiences shared on this thread. Start from page 1, read and learn. There's no big deal to it as you will find, just get all your original documents ready and await their next communication.

2. My country of origin & residence is Nigeria so where will this interview take place (Lagos or Accra) and will I still need to send passport to Accra VO after my interview is succesful or will the visa be issued same day after the interview. The next email will specify wether your interview will be held in Lagos or Accra. Recent ones have been held in Accra. The request for passport will depend on your review officer. One may decide to collect your passports on the spot and issue your visas later or they may ask you to go and await their further communication. Based on experience, visas are not issued same day.

3. When are they likely to send the interview invitation time/date and how far away will this date be. That's up to your interview officer, it could range from 3 weeks to 2 months.

I am really concerned because, my house rent expires soon and I was hoping not to renew it since I will be relocating but this interview call has put a bit of delay to my timeline although am pretty sure I will clear any concerns raised as I have all my original documents.
Hi, see above. Don't be worried about the outcome since you are sure your application is genuine and you will be able to answer all their questions. All the best.

timerslot

Aug 22, 2017
Hi, see above. Don't be worried about the outcome since you are sure your application is genuine and you will be able to answer all their questions. All the best.
I've read through the 127 pages and couldn't find a scenario where a Nigeria was invited for interview in Lagos or Ghana as all appears to be Abu dhabi

I will have to wait and pray for the best outcome. Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
I've read through the 127 pages and couldn't find a scenario where a Nigeria was invited for interview in Lagos or Ghana as all appears to be Abu dhabi

I will have to wait and pray for the best outcome. Thanks
Nigerians don't like to share, it's as simple as that. See how few the experiences shared by Nigerians are in recent times in the threads. Our people prefer to be 'silent readers' on the forum but there are some few examples of interview expereinces in the Nigerians threads if can take the time to go through them as far back as 2014. All the best.

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hello Everyone!!

My wife's interview is scheduled for next month. I am also in Pakistan so I will accompany her on her interview. I have been reading this thread lately and got a lot of information regarding interview procedure. In my case I submitted my application late almost after 2 years and didn't visit my spouse for 2.5 years. What questions should we prepare?

I am requested a bunch of documents. Wedding photos, post wedding photos, updated police certificate, sponsor's entry/exit passport pages, proof of contact etc. One thing which surprised me is that they also requested for my wife's medical and the heading says Own Risk medical. What does this mean? Did they not receive the first upfront medical?? Or is it the second MR?
Best regards!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Is anyone with NOC 0213 here. Can you please share the interview experience
Don't worry about NOC as the review officers are not subject matter experts. Just focus on all the documents you submitted with your application and answer their questions truthfully and simply. Study the previous interview experiences shared on this thread and you'll be fine.

Complaintcop

Jan 6, 2018
Hi Everyone, Need urgent help. I submitted my application in June 2017. Everything seems nice until 2 days ago when i got a denial mail. The reason of the denial is that i forgot to put my spouse WES evaluation in the application. Is there anything I can do at the moment???

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi Everyone, Need urgent help. I submitted my application in June 2017. Everything seems nice until 2 days ago when i got a denial mail. The reason of the denial is that i forgot to put my spouse WES evaluation in the application. Is there anything I can do at the moment???
Send the missing document and plead for a review of the application. It might not be granted but hope for the best. If review is denied, simply apply again and be more careful this time. All the best.

Reactions: Muslimgirl