19-03-2014
Interview........
03-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
karanvir said:
Hi
My name is Karan Vir
I filled my immigration skilled fedral from London.They started processing my case on 31st july 2006.I have arranged employment and i,ve read with arranged employment they deal with the case within 6 months.This 6 month period is over this janurary and i,m wondering when shod i expect they will reply to me.Can anybody help me..
Regards
Jagdeep
Post under http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

mmajid282

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/04/2011
Doc's Request.
25/08/2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Soon InshAllah
Hi Guys
I received an interview invite for february 2017 in Abu dhabi.

Please provide your input. Just to add that I did medicals in 2012 and after that in 2014 I had an interview at CHC Islamabad, Quite a strange journey I had.

Please advise whats happening in my case and whats the new interview will mean.

Thanks a bunch

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mmajid282 said:
Hi Guys
I received an interview invite for february 2017 in Abu dhabi.

Please provide your input. Just to add that I did medicals in 2012 and after that in 2014 I had an interview at CHC Islamabad, Quite a strange journey I had.

Please advise whats happening in my case and whats the new interview will mean.

Thanks a bunch
Order your GCMS notes, they will tell you more about what's going on behind the scenes with your file/application. You can ask a friend in Canada to help you order it using the next link or order it from your country using the second link if you like.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

http://gcmsfile.com/price.html

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
henryman74 said:
good day every body, please how do I get any Canadian lottery site?
There is no such thing as a Canadian visa lottery for economic immigration. Do not believe any offers for assistance that emails or websites make.

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Today another person received interview call.

His interview is on 8th Feb 2017. Mean with a seven days notice he got call for an interview?

His profile link is as under:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/jam2k94-u532175.html

Name: jam2k94
Position: Hero Member
Ratings: +20/-19
Date Registered: November 14, 2014, 10:10:31 am
Last Active: September 07, 2016, 03:26:39 am
Current Status: Offline Offline
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......: 0113
App. Filed.......: 03-11-2014
Doc's Request.: CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....: PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.: N/A with LVO
IELTS Request: sent with documents
File Transfer...: Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request: 05-05-2016
Med's Done....: 02-06-2016
Interview........: today on 31st jan 2017 got schedule for interview in abu dhai and will be on 8th feb 2017

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
shahr Yaar said:
Today another person received interview call.

His interview is on 8th Feb 2017. Mean with a seven days notice he got call for an interview?

His profile link is as under:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/jam2k94-u532175.html

Name: jam2k94
Position: Hero Member
Ratings: +20/-19
Date Registered: November 14, 2014, 10:10:31 am
Last Active: September 07, 2016, 03:26:39 am
Current Status: Offline Offline
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......: 0113
App. Filed.......: 03-11-2014
Doc's Request.: CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....: PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.: N/A with LVO
IELTS Request: sent with documents
File Transfer...: Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request: 05-05-2016
Med's Done....: 02-06-2016
Interview........: today on 31st jan 2017 got schedule for interview in abu dhai and will be on 8th feb 2017
He should go with copies of all his documents submitted for his application as well as valid PCC. Interviews are not a big deal, just an opportunity for the review officer to clarify some issues. All the best to him.

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Pipis Husband said:
He should go with copies of all his documents submitted for his application as well as valid PCC. Interviews are not a big deal, just an opportunity for the review officer to clarify some issues. All the best to him.
What do you suggest in my case for such a long delay after medical.

Even my medical has got expired today.

In GCMS notes everything is passed except security which is hidden?

Response to CSE is simple answer that your application is in process or sometimes they answer that your application is being reviewed by an immigration officer and you will hear from us shortly or some times in due course of time. But nothing is happening. In ECAS medical results received status. And in MyCIC status is Medical in progress and eligiblity is in progress.

There is clause of S.16(1).C written where security is hidden and on some last pages.

Medical request was received in dec 2015.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
shahr Yaar said:
What do you suggest in my case for such a long delay after medical.

Even my medical has got expired today.

In GCMS notes everything is passed except security which is hidden?

Response to CSE is simple answer that your application is in process or sometimes they answer that your application is being reviewed by an immigration officer and you will hear from us shortly or some times in due course of time. But nothing is happening. In ECAS medical results received status. And in MyCIC status is Medical in progress and eligiblity is in progress.

There is clause of S.16(1).C written where security is hidden and on some last pages.

Medical request was received in dec 2015.
Like many hundreds before with the same issue, the waiting game continues. Stay prayerful my friend.

JISA123

Feb 3, 2017
Hello,

I want to get connected with SAP professionals in Canada, and understand the SAP jobs prospects and opportunities
I am planning to land Canada during 2017 end.

I have 3+ years of exp.I am SAP HANA consultant, working from 2013 as a senior consultant.I worked on SAP ABAP,SAP BW ,SAP BO.
Can you please let me know how is the job market for indian migrants.

Thanks
jisa.

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
Aslam o alaikum

Hi everyone

I am going to attend interview in Abu Dhabi on 08 February.

Pray for me.

Can someone help for the below

Evidence of employment. Please bring a copy of your personal resume (CV) showing your previous work experience and duties, your current and previous employment contracts and reference letters from employers on company letterhead paper which describe your duties and responsibilities. Any employment letters must clearly indicate the full name, title, business address, telephone and fax numbers of the signatory.

INFO

Apr 8, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
28-02-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
05-02-2017
Interview Done --- Summary below:
FSW 2014 Dec Application
Got interview Call 11th Feb
Interview was at Abu Dhabi Mall 3pm, I reached at 9th floor at 2.15pm, the security guard diverted me to 10th floor after seeing my interview letter.
Imp Note: I have switched the Job and came to UAE a year back, however didn’t notify them about the change
I have been called at 3.10pm for interview.
After greeting session, to break the ice I talked about UAE weather these days.
• He asked so you are here from Pak, and I told him that I am living in UAE since 1 year. He got surprised as there was nothing in the application.
• He explained me the disclaimer as usual that everybody know that you need to be truthful and all that ….
• He also told me that this interview is to check work Exp document
• Passport Check
• Travel history Check as while checking my passport he said you have so many travel history
• Asked question about where did you travel and when
• Purpose of travel
• Specifically asked about how many leisure trips you had
• Travel history with family
• Few family related question like
o How many kids
o Are you planning to have more
o Where are they right now
o Are they happy living in UAE
• Any political affiliations
• What is your religion
• Are you associated to any religious institution
• Are you and family ready to move to Canada ---- as my sister-in-law is there so I handled accordingly
• Do you have bank account in UAE
• I provided him 6 months banks stamped statement (UAE and Pak both)
• I proactively told him that do you want to see my latest salary slips and match with statement (UAE bank)
• He positively said yes, took my salary slips and verified the statement – he looked positive on that
• I told him this statement bundle is also to proof my funds so if you see my UAE account and Pak account the total saving I have is XXX CAD, he looked pretty satisfied
• He saw few my docs (current job) at my side across the glass and asked can you give me that doc as it looked important to me and it was my JD doc with HR head signed and company stamped (of my current job)
• He asked what is my position and what do you look after
• My answer was in 2 line only that my position is Head of ABC department and I look after the complete XYZ region … THAT’S IT … and he didn’t ask anything else about my JD .....
• I told him, I have reference letter as well on company letter head, he showed interest to look into that, he asked question about undersigned … from where he is, what is his position and how is his behavior like bossy, angry etc I smiled and said he is quite humble and composed like you …
• He asked you worked for XXX company in Pak which is international big company so why did you leave the company – I told him there is no doubt that XXX company is heaven on earth but what I have learnt while traveling to different countries is what you can learn while working with different culture and nationalities’, you can’t learnt that in any institution and through books .. he was convinced and gesture was positive
• He asked about my PCC, I gave him myself and my spouse Dubai PCC … he was pretty satisfied
• Then he asked me where I am planning to go and why --- I told him as per my research there are two main hub one is Toronto and another is Vancouver --- I am planning to go to BC as my wife’s sister is there
• Then he asked couple of questions about relative, like what did she (sister-in-law) do, how many kids etc
• He asked for my updated forms and took my signature
• And finally he smiled and said you have very impressive profile and your documents look wonderful. I am happy to tell you that your eligibility review is cleared and you will get Medical in one month time (InshaAllah)
• And he also told me that after medical submission you will get visa in one month time so in total 2-3 months’ time (InshaAllah) so you should start planning
• We chatted about few general things and done
I am very thankful to all mighty Allah ---- Alhumdulillah! And all my family.
I cannot thank you enough to all this group/forum friends and brother who helped me preparing for this. Especially Shakeel and Hamza to assist me for all expected questions and preparation.

Reactions: Rehan1977

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
INFO said:
Interview Done --- Summary below:
FSW 2014 Dec Application
Got interview Call 11th Feb
Interview was at Abu Dhabi Mall 3pm, I reached at 9th floor at 2.15pm, the security guard diverted me to 10th floor after seeing my interview letter.
Imp Note: I have switched the Job and came to UAE a year back, however didn’t notify them about the change
I have been called at 3.10pm for interview.
After greeting session, to break the ice I talked about UAE weather these days.
• He asked so you are here from Pak, and I told him that I am living in UAE since 1 year. He got surprised as there was nothing in the application.
• He explained me the disclaimer as usual that everybody know that you need to be truthful and all that ....
• He also told me that this interview is to check work Exp document
• Passport Check
• Travel history Check as while checking my passport he said you have so many travel history
• Asked question about where did you travel and when
• Purpose of travel
• Specifically asked about how many leisure trips you had
• Travel history with family
• Few family related question like
o How many kids
o Are you planning to have more
o Where are they right now
o Are they happy living in UAE
• Any political affiliations
• What is your religion
• Are you associated to any religious institution
• Are you and family ready to move to Canada ---- as my sister-in-law is there so I handled accordingly
• Do you have bank account in UAE
• I provided him 6 months banks stamped statement (UAE and Pak both)
• I proactively told him that do you want to see my latest salary slips and match with statement (UAE bank)
• He positively said yes, took my salary slips and verified the statement – he looked positive on that
• I told him this statement bundle is also to proof my funds so if you see my UAE account and Pak account the total saving I have is XXX CAD, he looked pretty satisfied
• He saw few my docs (current job) at my side across the glass and asked can you give me that doc as it looked important to me and it was my JD doc with HR head signed and company stamped (of my current job)
• He asked what is my position and what do you look after
• My answer was in 2 line only that my position is Head of ABC department and I look after the complete XYZ region ... THAT’S IT ... and he didn’t ask anything else about my JD .....
• I told him, I have reference letter as well on company letter head, he showed interest to look into that, he asked question about undersigned ... from where he is, what is his position and how is his behavior like bossy, angry etc I smiled and said he is quite humble and composed like you ...
• He asked you worked for XXX company in Pak which is international big company so why did you leave the company – I told him there is no doubt that XXX company is heaven on earth but what I have learnt while traveling to different countries is what you can learn while working with different culture and nationalities’, you can’t learnt that in any institution and through books .. he was convinced and gesture was positive
• He asked about my PCC, I gave him myself and my spouse Dubai PCC ... he was pretty satisfied
• Then he asked me where I am planning to go and why --- I told him as per my research there are two main hub one is Toronto and another is Vancouver --- I am planning to go to BC as my wife’s sister is there
• Then he asked couple of questions about relative, like what did she (sister-in-law) do, how many kids etc
• He asked for my updated forms and took my signature
• And finally he smiled and said you have very impressive profile and your documents look wonderful. I am happy to tell you that your eligibility review is cleared and you will get Medical in one month time (InshaAllah)
• And he also told me that after medical submission you will get visa in one month time so in total 2-3 months’ time (InshaAllah) so you should start planning
• We chatted about few general things and done
I am very thankful to all mighty Allah ---- Alhumdulillah! And all my family.
I cannot thank you enough to all this group/forum friends and brother who helped me preparing for this. Especially Shakeel and Hamza to assist me for all expected questions and preparation.
Congratulations :)