Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
HELP!!!
Folks,
In need of urgent advice. Just got my medical request on 28th May. I now have to get the tests done and send the reports within 30 days. My wife is expecting our second child on or about the 11th of June this year. She can't have the X-Ray done before the delivery. Also I will have to add the details of the second kid to my application after the child is born (which means a medical test for the kid, as well as getting a passport done etc). I have raised a CSE with the Warsaw visa office, to which I got an automated reply, saying they might take up to 28 days to reply.
Do I go ahead and get the medical tests done for myself and my older child, and request additional time to send the medical reports of my wife and new-born child? Or do I request additional time for all of us.
What is the procedure now to add details for the new-born child? How long will this delay the processing of my application?

stallion123

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
12 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 29 Jan 2015
Med's Request
18 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
22 May 2015 ** Uploaded 29 May 2015 ** << TLU - 04 Jun 2015 >>
Interview........
09 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
10 Jun 2015 ** PP dropped at VFS same day **
VISA ISSUED...
17 Jun 2015 ** PP came back 23 Jun 2015 **
LANDED..........
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/CommentCrazyGirl/Smileys%20Action/Travel%20Countries/leaf_2.gif[/img]
rahul20978 said:
HELP!!!
Folks,
In need of urgent advice. Just got my medical request on 28th May. I now have to get the tests done and send the reports within 30 days. My wife is expecting our second child on or about the 11th of June this year. She can't have the X-Ray done before the delivery. Also I will have to add the details of the second kid to my application after the child is born (which means a medical test for the kid, as well as getting a passport done etc). I have raised a CSE with the Warsaw visa office, to which I got an automated reply, saying they might take up to 28 days to reply.
Do I go ahead and get the medical tests done for myself and my older child, and request additional time to send the medical reports of my wife and new-born child? Or do I request additional time for all of us.
What is the procedure now to add details for the new-born child? How long will this delay the processing of my application?
I suggest get yours and other kid's medicals done so that at least you will be clear about your part. At times if they doubt they ask for re-medicals, so if you are done with medicals you will be sure whether you need to do re-medicals or not. This will save time then.

E-mail directly to WVO and inform about your current situation. Timeline is not defined probably, it would be depending on how soon you can submit the documents.

Bdw congrats and best of ur luck for ur upcoming kid :)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
rahul20978 said:
HELP!!!
Folks,
First complete everyone's Medical including your wife. When you see physician just tell you don't want to go with X-ray for your wife and your wife medical will be put on hold untill she completes X-ray. You don't have to inform CIC about it, physician will do that for you.

Then after birth of your child, email Warsaw office asking them to add your new born as a accompanying dependent to your application, then they will send list of documents which you will have to send them. For your reference, below is list of documents which you will need to submit for your new born.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence, we require the following documents:
• processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
• your child's birth certificate
• copy of your child's valid passport
• 4 recent photographs of your child
• updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
• Fees

Once you submit those documents you will receive MR for your new born and pending x-ray for your wife and then process will continue. May be a month delay, but nothing to worry about.

rahul20978

Dec 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, changed to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
Goku said:
First complete everyone's Medical including your wife. When you see physician just tell you don't want to go with X-ray for your wife and your wife medical will be put on hold untill she completes X-ray. You don't have to inform CIC about it, physician will do that for you.

Then after birth of your child, email Warsaw office asking them to add your new born as a accompanying dependent to your application, then they will send list of documents which you will have to send them. For your reference, below is list of documents which you will need to submit for your new born.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence, we require the following documents:
• processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
• your child's birth certificate
• copy of your child's valid passport
• 4 recent photographs of your child
• updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
• Fees

Once you submit those documents you will receive MR for your new born and pending x-ray for your wife and then process will continue. May be a month delay, but nothing to worry about.
Thanks Goku. I have already emailed WVO informing them of the impending birth of my child. In the meantime, I think I will do as you say and get the tests done for myself, my wife (except for X-Ray) and my daughter. I have also got the request for RPRF, so I will also pay that immediately.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Can i do medical from one country and my wife and kids from another country????

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Goku said:
Yes you can.
Dear members!!!
Cic has asked us updated information chart, passport copies,medical n rprf, my first question is that my wife is in another country, if we do medical from different countries do we need to send the medical reciept along with the required docs together and where can i find the updated information chart???
Plz guide

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Kashifshah said:
Dear members!!!
Cic has asked us updated information chart, passport copies,medical n rprf, my first question is that my wife is in another country, if we do medical from different countries do we need to send the medical reciept along with the required docs together and where can i find the updated information chart???
Plz guide
The beauty of the medicals for Canadian immigration is that many
of the authorized medical centers are e-medicals.
Your wife should go ahead and have a medical in her present country.
Submission of medical receipts are optional but ask her to scan copy of the
receipt to you and you can print it out and send it along with other docs
to your VO.
Good luck.

Yesh Raj

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They demanding marriage certificate, I sent the same but the day my docs reached, got a mail to send certified copy of marriage certificate.

As per my information certified means certificate issuing authority only certified the same.

Please correct if I'm wrong.

Yesterday I sent the certified marriage certificate with cover letter.

Please reply, when I'll get reply from them.

nakul2222

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015 (2nd line)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-05-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
If all goes well, June end
Thank you All the people in the Forum.

After a long wait and up's and down's, I have submitted my passport to NDVO on 9th June.

My timeline is on the left.

Thank you once again peeps...:)

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Thank you for posting this interview questions
i have question my wife she apply in morocco for a open work permit and the cic they ask for medical exams she did it in 27 may 2015 and its already submitted to cic in 29 may 2015.
how many days normally its will take to have an interview
thank you