Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015
Friends,
I got selected in a flying school, at Brampton, ON, with my friend, who applied before me, got rejected with reasons:
they r not satisfied, that he could pay all the tuition fees.
Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of...

He's plus two drop out. While I am bachelor of science graduate..
Would anyone please gimme some reasonable suggestions, to avoid my application's rejection, in light of his rejection reasons...?????

Thank you

Rabs84

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi aviator,
In which diploma or degree did ur frnd applied and what was his/her previous studies major? How much ielts over all band?

aviator_guy

Sep 4, 2014
Brampton, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015
Rabs84 said:
Hi aviator,
In which diploma or degree did ur frnd applied and what was his/her previous studies major? How much ielts over all band?
he applied with level of study as "other studies" and field of study as "flight training".
he is a plus two drop out, biological studies. never did IELTS, as the school authority doesn't require. school already gave us the acceptance letter.
he did half of the flight training in India.

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hey,

Regarding the fund it is clear you need to show that you have enough funds to sustain yourself and pay fees. So total funds to be showed is your fees plus 10000 CAD * No. of years.

Regarding proposed studies not in line that is tough particularly if you are changing your career line. Do you have work experience, if yes then in what field.
If not why aviation and why not in India.

Regards,