+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

prepaid courier

besh

Sep 8, 2006
Hi,
the CHC london requested me to send my passports on June 2006, as I didn't have enough pages, I sent them photocopies and requested my embassy in UAE to issue me new passports, after 2 weeks of receiving the photocopies, an officer called me from the CHC and asked me to send the original passports instead. When I went to the courier company they send that they can't provide me with a pre paid courier for the returned passport unless I provide them with a phone no and contact person of whom is gonna handle them the passports and they said that all the customers are sending the passports one way only. It has been 15 working-day now since they received the originals and I didn't hear from them, could the problem be the pre-paid courier?

besh

Sep 8, 2006
Guess what everyone, I finally got it today. The canadian embassy called me and said that I can collect the passports. The package included the immigrant visa placed in each passport, IMM5292 to be presented at port of entry, and immunization record for applicants under 16 years of age.