+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PreJUNE:The issue of Address disappearance on ECAS: My experience( Thnx QORAX)

rahatx

Jul 7, 2011
I wanted to share my experience with the 'address disappearance' on ecas for the benefit of others.

Initial Application: Nov.30.2009 (Pre-June2010)
VO: Singapore
File transfer to VO: Feb.2010
File started processing: Nov.30.2010
Current ECAS status: 'In process'

On Sep.13.2011, my address disappeared from ECAS. Today, on Sep.19.11 I received Med Req, RPRF Req, Personal Net Worth Statement Req which was dated Sep.14.11

This in my view means: 'Whenever' our address disappears on ECAS, there is a 'very good' chance that our case is going to move ahead (i.e. if we are 'in process' then we move onto 'MED REQ' and if we are on 'med rcvd' then we may just move to Passport req or visa issue)

Hope this sheds light on all the people like me who have been /are waiting eagerly without any specific idea as to where things are going or what to expect next.

I like to thank QORAX for the support and advice, specially about CAIPS, from which I got a clear picture about my case. I had no idea about CAIPS (the way we find out our file status at the VO) until I read QORAX posts and answers to my inquiries.

Therefore, ALLAH is kind and will show us light, if we BELIEVE! Have Faith.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rahatx said:
I wanted to share my experience with the 'address disappearance' on ecas for the benefit of others.
---
Therefore, ALLAH is kind and will show us light, if we BELIEVE! Have Faith.
"There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles, you can achieve,
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe...

- Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
Prince of Egypt