+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnant and medical postponment approved - dilemma

sakshi

Apr 3, 2010
Hi Experts,

Here is my situation - I am pregnant ,got medical call for PR, sent an e-mail and requested for medical to be postponed and that request is granted.

Now , my application is with Los angeles consulate and i am currently in Canada on Work permit valid till March 2011. My employer has asked me to come to India after August and work from there. My questions :-

Can I give my medicals in India ? I have already got my medical forms with Canadian address on those forms

Will my new born be added in the application and separate medical forms will be sent for him/her if I go back to india ?

My due date is in October .Please advise .

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on addition of member in your family, Not expert but can tell,

Here is my situation - I am pregnant ,got medical call for PR, sent an e-mail and requested for medical to be postponed and that request is granted.
>>>> ok.

Now , my application is with Los angeles consulate and i am currently in Canada on Work permit valid till March 2011. My employer has asked me to come to India after August and work from there. My questions :-

Can I give my medicals in India ? I have already got my medical forms with Canadian address on those forms
>>>> Now after child birth, you should make passport ready for kid and then intimate your visa office with birth certificate, passport copy , $ 150 CAD and they will issue fresh medicals for you and baby. You can do medicals anywhere and tell the DMP about ur visa office. Old medicals are expired new will come to you after you intimate the visa office.

Will my new born be added in the application and separate medical forms will be sent for him/her if I go back to india ?
>>> You will be required to send particulars of child, birth certificate, passport, photographs, app fee and medicals will be issued to all of you including child. I think you may be required to send fresh photographs of all the members included in application , cause they may be short now. MEDICAL forms will be sent of the address furnished by you, if it is indian address then it will be there otherwise...... place you mentioned earlier.

I hope this helps you.

By the way I am also Libra, anther Libra coming to Canada, welcome :)