Hi everybody, 2 weeks ago I got announcement that we are approved PR. We should send our passports to get visas and move to Canada soon (I dont know the precise date yet). However, due to my unexpected pregnancy and other reasons it is hard for us to move to Canada this or next year. We would be able to move permanently there only in 2020. What do you suggest me to do? Should we travel soon to Canada and stay only to activate our PR status and then come back home to deliver a child (but in that case I would have to apply my new child for sponsorship later)? Or should I wait to deliver the child first (at home) and then travel all together in Canada to activate our PR status? I have to decide what to do in few days, because the deadline for sending passports for visa is close. If anyone have experience whit this issue and precise information, please write me soon. Thanks!