+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy related issues during and after immigration

Nov 4, 2018
A big hello to everyone,

My wife is the primary applicant, we have recieved our ITA and we passed the medicals this week.

My query is what happens to our application in the following cases (Do forgive me, if these questions have been answered in any the other posts):

1. If we receive our COPR before the delivery of our child, obviously the baby has not been mentioned in the application since he/she hasn't been born yet, nor have we mentioned as a dependent.

2. If we receive our COPR post the delivery.

3. If we do get our COPR prior to the eight month and if we do make a landing, in which province can her medical expenses be covered for the delivery.

4. Considering the possibility of being covered by the medical insurance, what are the other costs which might be incurred.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Warm regards.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
A big hello to everyone,

My wife is the primary applicant, we have recieved our ITA and we passed the medicals this week.

My query is what happens to our application in the following cases (Do forgive me, if these questions have been answered in any the other posts):

1. If we receive our COPR before the delivery of our child, obviously the baby has not been mentioned in the application since he/she hasn't been born yet, nor have we mentioned as a dependent.

3. If we do get our COPR prior to the eight month and if we do make a landing, in which province can her medical expenses be covered for the delivery.

4. Considering the possibility of being covered by the medical insurance, what are the other costs which might be incurred.

Warm regards.
So you mean your wife was not pregnant during Medicals? Because as far as I know, during medicals Doctors defer to conduct X-Ray on pregnant women.

If she was not pregnant,

Dec 19, 2021
A big hello to everyone,

Warm regards.

Hi..

Did you get any reply or relevant regarding the above pls share it here as i am in the same kind of situation