+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy, lives In Windsor

astrodude

Jan 1, 2019
Hi,
my wife is in my home country and she is pregnant and due March 2021. I have concerns whether to let her give birth in Ontario giving COVID here is worse than our home country. Since she had two Caesarean sections before, she would likely have another one this time. I am worried whether hospitals here in Windsor is function well and she can get tests, exams and surgery as needed. Pls give me some advice. Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
my wife is in my home country and she is pregnant and due March 2021. I have concerns whether to let her give birth in Ontario giving COVID here is worse than our home country. Since she had two Caesarean sections before, she would likely have another one this time. I am worried whether hospitals here in Windsor is function well and she can get tests, exams and surgery as needed. Pls give me some advice. Thanks
Will also depend if the 3 month wait period is reinstated since it doesn’t sound like you have met the RO for OHIP. As for where she gives birth that is person choice. Nobody can assure you there will be no covid. BC has a very low rate but their NICU had an outbreak last week.