+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy during the process FSW

jimen

Aug 29, 2014
Hi everyone.

I applied to the FSW in 2014 , my application was deemed eligible for further processing in Jan 2015 (PER received in Jan ). Since then, no communication from any VO.

I'm expecting a child for Jul 15, so Do I have to send a letter to the VO to notify about pregnancy? or I should wait until my baby´s birth?

I'm hoping that I'll receive my MR a few months before I give birth, but as time passes this seems more and more unlikely,

Does anyone here would have any info that could help, or similar experiences?

Thanks!

SANDALWOOD

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
---
Contact bains87

He successfully cleared this process.

I am also in the same situation.

Send pm to bains87

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jimen said:
Hi everyone.

I applied to the FSW in 2014 , my application was deemed eligible for further processing in Jan 2015 (PER received in Jan ). Since then, no communication from any VO.

I'm expecting a child for Jul 15, so Do I have to send a letter to the VO to notify about pregnancy? or I should wait until my baby´s birth?

I'm hoping that I'll receive my MR a few months before I give birth, but as time passes this seems more and more unlikely,

Thanks!
1. Wait until the child is born, and then add s/he to the application once you have a passport for him/her.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
jimen said:
Hi everyone.

Thanks!
Wait till your medical request/child birth.