+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy before ITA

Usmanu

Aug 17, 2019
Hi everyone

We received ITA on July 24th, and my wife was pregnant in May. We get all the document ready and take the medical exam except my wife's X-Ray. I understand that our application will be on hold until she completes the medical exam. My question is: Do I need to inform CIC while I submit all the document? If yes, shall I submit a LOE in the optional document?

Thanks!

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi everyone

We received ITA on July 24th, and my wife was pregnant in May. We get all the document ready and take the medical exam except my wife's X-Ray. I understand that our application will be on hold until she completes the medical exam. My question is: Do I need to inform CIC while I submit all the document? If yes, shall I submit a LOE in the optional document?

Thanks!
Yes, mention it in your LOE that you are unable to provide medicals for your wife as your wife is pregnant.

Reactions: Usmanu

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
Hi everyone

Thanks!
Can you please share your experience on what did you do in this case. I am also in the same situation so just looking for some advice . Thanks