+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pregnancy advices...insurances ..cost

muffinlab

May 12, 2016
we are in bc . about to file inland and found out pregnancy news ... can anyone give us some advices or experiences about pregnancy or giving birth without health insurance .... thank you

Vjktk

May 18, 2015
Hi ,
I am moving to Montreal around Dec20 - Jan 6.
I am on worker visa sponsored by my company (TCS) . My wife is 23 weeks pregnant and due date is Mar 20. I have a son 6 yrs old with study visa.
Need suggestions will it manage to take care of her pregnancy checks and delivery without issues? I heard we can get the RAMQ card after 8weeks max and will be difficult to find ob-gyn . I will be getting My company insurance cars once I land there. If this is going to be difficult I will allow my wife to deliver the baby in India and take then after baby is born. Please advise.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,
I am moving to Montreal around Dec20 - Jan 6.
I am on worker visa sponsored by my company (TCS) . My wife is 23 weeks pregnant and due date is Mar 20. I have a son 6 yrs old with study visa.
Need suggestions will it manage to take care of her pregnancy checks and delivery without issues? I heard we can get the RAMQ card after 8weeks max and will be difficult to find ob-gyn . I will be getting My company insurance cars once I land there. If this is going to be difficult I will allow my wife to deliver the baby in India and take then after baby is born. Please advise.
Duplicate