+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

predictions for 9 draw

CanadianDreams419

Mar 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyvin said:
I remember getting on the forum and saying that i heard that there was a lower limit on the points of either 425 or 450 and my views were essentially shot down. Now i am beginning to think that the limit may just be 450. Which would be sad because why tell people they are eligible if the real criteria is a lot higher.

I am on 419, dont see it getting there anytime soon - if lucky then end of the year

manojsr

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianDreams419 said:
why tell people they are eligible if the real criteria is a lot higher.
Absolutely valid point. It looks that the no. of invites would be cut down in order to save the CRS score going down much. If that is the case then the eligibility criteria should be setforth for EE accordingly. People with low score of even 400ish are keeping hopes and loosing productivity keeping an eye on the draw and updates etc.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
My heart says that score should drop so that people who are waiting get a chance.

but my mind says that cut off score could again go up !!

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
manojsr said:
Absolutely valid point. It looks that the no. of invites would be cut down in order to save the CRS score going down much. If that is the case then the eligibility criteria should be setforth for EE accordingly. People with low score of even 400ish are keeping hopes and loosing productivity keeping an eye on the draw and updates etc.
You are told you are eligible for immigration through a particular program (FSW,CEC etc) as determined by your EE profile. This does not guarantee an ITA. In the eyes of CIC, a lower score is an indicator that an individual may have problems integrating into Canadian society and could become a burden to the country. This is not their desire. EE is used to ensure that the most qualified applicants get first shot a PR and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

There is absolutely no reason why anyone should lose productivity. It's not as though we need to join a line at CIC offices the world over to get our tickets into Canada. If necessary use the time devising means of improving your scores by whatever means are available to you. Moaning and groaning is certainly not a productive use of anyone's time.

manojsr

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ButterflyChemist said:
You are told you are eligible for immigration through a particular program (FSW,CEC etc) as determined by your EE profile. This does not guarantee an ITA. In the eyes of CIC, a lower score is an indicator that an individual may have problems integrating into Canadian society and could become a burden to the country. This is not their desire. EE is used to ensure that the most qualified applicants get first shot a PR and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

There is absolutely no reason why anyone should lose productivity. It's not as though we need to join a line at CIC offices the world over to get our tickets into Canada. If necessary use the time devising means of improving your scores by whatever means are available to you. Moaning and groaning is certainly not a productive use of anyone's time.
Noted. Thanks for inputs. I was just exoressing my opinion if there may be a criteria on CRS marking in case if low scorers are not needed. Aging is also a factor for low score and not only qualification. Agreed on your point on productivity.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I doubt the score will go below 450. CIC just doesn't want to invite that many people.
I expect them to process the majority of applications faster since they strive to prove the superiority of Express Entry over the old paper-based system.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Do we get any points for new born baby in canada?
and i dont see where to add his details in express entry profile...please anyone help.

Thanks in Advance.

sensay

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
ButterflyChemist said:

Well you mean to say that people who got selected with 735 points wont be burden to Canadian society. He got 600 points on the LMAI or PNP basis and he only scored 135 for the remaining 600 points.
I know people who are on PGWP and in canada for past 3+ years and still scoring around 380...does this mean they are not quite suitable to live in Canada?

ferop456

Jan 14, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ButterflyChemist said:

According to you, those who have achieved highest possible points they can get are just not enough (If their points are below 450 points), even though they tried really hard.
Does this mean that the Canada is the country that does not appreciate for what individuals have tried and achieved as much as they could though? Then this country is not a country but just old kingdoms or empires that do not even know what the modern society is.
I believe you are very proud of being KANADIAN.
BTW, this country was not built upon by your old fashion ideas.

visaowl

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ferop456 said:
According to you, those who have achieved highest possible points they can get are just not enough (If their points are below 450 points), even though they tried really hard.
Does this mean that the Canada is the country that does not appreciate for what individuals have tried and achieved as much as they could though? Then this country is not a country but just old kingdoms or empires that do not even know what the modern society is.
I don't understand this flippant response at all. He/She is merely explaining what CIC's rules are, he did not make them.

So should Canada undermine people who are hardworking and have achieved more points in the CRS grid? Clearly CIC is judging you on a matrix, which they have made public. And if anybody does not clear the draw cut-off, it means there are more qualified people available than him to get PR. Should Canada undermine people who are actually high achieving than others? How does one judge hard work? Will a CIC official have to come and see him/her pave concrete roads or see him make a mocha with foam palm drawings, or draft CAD drawings? CIC has a matrix which they judge candidates on. It is a first past the post system. If someone is not able to get ITA, clearly Canada has more qualified pool to give PR to. Too bad, his hard work is not enough. Good try, but no cigar. It is not casting any aspersions on talent of a rejected individual, but just appreciating the hard workers. Now problems with ranking is another post, but au contraire CIC is actually subjectively valuing what is good for Canada.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ferop456 said:
No offence but I think every country has the right to its own immigration policy.
What you achieved may not be enough according to their criterias.
Draws are still happening and people are still getting invited so I don't see your point.