+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre Removal Risk assessment. How long?

RobSad

May 24, 2021
Toronto
Hi i have applied for PRRA in March 2020 the same year in September i have been asked to send any supporting evidence, which i did. It's almost end of May 2021 and i still haven't heard anything from them. I know it may be delayed because of the Pandemic, but just want to know if there's anyone here that have applied for prra in the same time as me? And if they had any decision of any update?

Samkhs

Jan 10, 2019
I have applied on Feb 2019 , they called me back asking to resubmit again in May 2021 , no timeline known after extensive research, not much info as well, somewhere i have read said it's 3 stages of approval, first one case , second one background check, third final approval by some higher agent

RobSad

May 24, 2021
Toronto
I haved received a letter from CBSA saying i need to come for a interview as a decision on my prra application have been made. They ask me to bring any documents that have been issued from my country and all document's i have recieved from the Canadian Government, and 4 passport Photo's. I really have no idea what to expect confused and afraid!

OKanada

May 13, 2021
I haved received a letter from CBSA saying i need to come for a interview as a decision on my prra application have been made. They ask me to bring any documents that have been issued from my country and all document's i have recieved from the Canadian Government, and 4 passport Photo's. I really have no idea what to expect confused and afraid!
So what was the decision on PRRA?