+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre Medical Exam - Australia

Sansglee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Hi there,

Is anybody done a pre-medical exam under the family sponsorship category in Australia. As per the checklist in the CIC website, doctors are supposed to provide a summary report form ( IMM 1017). but i didnt get any expect just a report saying medical exam completed form the corresponding clinic. and it says to include it with your application. Please advise.

Is that all we require or do we need to get a summary report from IMM 1017. Thanks

Thanks for your help.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

IMM1017 is no longer issued. You just need to include the receipt from the Panel Physician.

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
Sansglee said:
Hi there,

Is anybody done a pre-medical exam under the family sponsorship category in Australia. As per the checklist in the CIC website, doctors are supposed to provide a summary report form ( IMM 1017). but i didnt get any expect just a report saying medical exam completed form the corresponding clinic. and it says to include it with your application. Please advise.

Is that all we require or do we need to get a summary report from IMM 1017. Thanks

Thanks for your help.
I got mine done in melbourne on monday. just call bupa visa medical services and say you are appying for an upfront medical exam for canada and theyll give you a UMI number and schedule an appointment. Only need to bring your passport.