Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
MASunny said:
Dear Kkhan870, it looks like that you are unhappy with all; CIC, VO, Forum, & the participants (you called them uncles or ....)

Let me try to answer you questions as:

.....the results I got is: all the rules, manuals,OP's they don't matter anymore there is no court and there is no law for the Canadian immigration any more, they don't care about any law or regulations, some unprofessional people are hired to clear the backlog and the in-process or the 6-12 months letter and the e-case means nothing and the discussions we are doing here means nothing it's just waste of time and making us crazy...

(a) It looks like that you had not read the bits & pieces in detail or you have to digest the details with cool mind. CIC & VOs follow strict guidelines. If you read OP6 manual you will be able to understand that Visa officers are directed to be helping applicants, even in case if the NOC codes are required to be adjusted with minor corrections. I hope this is the big favour from CIC or VOs.

(b) 6-12 months letters are sent to MI3 applicants onward, when they are askinging about updates

(c) If CIC doesnt care about Federal Court then whey pre Feb 2008 applicanst are still being evaluated? This means that CIC's decision is sidelined by court, for instance

(d) e-cas status is always an issue and technology sometimes fails when you have to handle 500k applicants

(e) the staff hired to clear the backlog, only looks at the document checklist and perform PSDEC, means paper selection decision

....the gurus like Saki, Qorax means nothing because Saki's case is denied too....

These guys, in my view, are helping applicants in a very good way guiding them and atleast trying to reduce applicants internal stress. If Saki case is denied, it doesnt mean that he has no knowledge about CIC processes. Every good batsman makes mistakes and that how he goes out of the ground, so its tough luck but its not an example as you cited!

....the discussions we are doing here means nothing it's just waste of time ....

If you feel like that then dont waste your time by reading all these threads! Just stick to your application & wait until your turn will come!

I don't believe the in-process status on the e-case anymore after looking at Usman799 case, because in real sense he should have passed the PSDEC, and the points before putting him into the In-process status according to their rules, in the old days you get the file no. for Canadian immigration it meant that you have passed the criteria the same thing now that in-process means that you have passed the criteria but now after getting into in-process and getting JD's mismatch I don't believe in this system anymore

I think you didnt read the process clearly. Before June 2010 CIC only checks your form, match your duties with the NOC you mentioned and then pass you for VO processing. VO when get your docs performs two functions; PSDEC and SELDEC. Pl note that in

(i) PSDEC only the junior staff at VO verify the required # of docs without their authenticity. If all docs are there they will issue you a new file # (under GCMS)

(ii) SELDEC, initially the visa officer looks at your reference or experience letter & match it with NOC duties. If finds ok then checks your funds and keep your file in IN PROCESS que. There your status changes to in process, means you had passed seldec. After that, visa officer or officers review your file in DETAIL, checks your ref / exp letter & other docs, verfies them etc.

Pl noet that in MI3 this process is shifted to CIC and they allot you your pass marks. VO cant change them or refuse on points basis. They could have other reasons for rejection. Thats how the whole process is made fast!

please don't listen to these uncles or star members or heroes, whatever you have filed with full documents just rely on that and you cannot do anything at this stage and keep looking for other options and leave it on Almighty God, whatever happens it happens

It looks like that you are frustrated. These members had done a good job, no matter they get PR or failed.

Before leaving everything on to Almighty, it is good to review your application carefully, read the experiences of people as why they got rejected, try to improve your docs, due to this backlog (blessing in disguise) each one has a chance to improve his or her docs or application. Visa officer will take few days to complete your application, SELDEC & DOCS REVIEW....but the time you had spend in waiting will be fruitful if you continue to think about the ways to improve your application and send additional docs to VO. Now a days visa officer will not ask you any doc until SELDEC is passed & where most applicants get rejected.
Well said dear +1 for you MAsunny
By the way SELDEC and PSDEC stands for ?

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

My eCase got in process on March 1st, since then I received the following from CHC LVO:

1) after 2 weeks of process date, they requested me to submit ( Updated forms, PCC, & RPFR fee)
2) After submitting above I received email that "some information is missing in my forms please update them and send back to us within 30 days".
3) its been 3 weeks I sent them my updated forms again. and look forward to see MR letter soon..

..... Thanks all and good luck ......

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Seeing your case progress....i think it will take further 5 to 6 months to get the status update.

Thanks for the updates.

silvershani said:
Hi Friends,

My eCase got in process on March 1st, since then I received the following from CHC LVO:

1) after 2 weeks of process date, they requested me to submit ( Updated forms, PCC, & RPFR fee)
2) After submitting above I received email that "some information is missing in my forms please update them and send back to us within 30 days".
3) its been 3 weeks I sent them my updated forms again. and look forward to see MR letter soon..

..... Thanks all and good luck ......

smikri

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Dubai, ME
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
7 May 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
sent with initial docs
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
1 May 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
TBD
Hi Chaps,
Although I have been following this forum I am wrting for the first time. My Noc is 0213 and I have noted that my E-CAS has changed to in process from the 26th of March 2012. ( I applied to Nova Scotia In Feb 2010)

I am quite anxious to move forward with this like all of you as my son has got admitted to the following varsities; University of Toronto /Simon fraser university/ University of Calgary.

I am not sure how this works if my son moves to Canada first on student visa & then I receive the MRs. Perhaps the seniors amongst this group would be able to guide me whether he can carry out the medical in Canada and send me the form which I can collate and send to the LVO.

Regards,
Smikri

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smikri said:
Hi Chaps,
Although I have been following this forum I am wrting for the first time. My Noc is 0213 and I have noted that my E-CAS has changed to in process from the 26th of March 2012. ( I applied to Nova Scotia In Feb 2010)

I am quite anxious to move forward with this like all of you as my son has got admitted to the following varsities; University of Toronto /Simon fraser university/ University of Calgary.

I am not sure how this works if my son moves to Canada first on student visa & then I receive the MRs. Perhaps the seniors amongst this group would be able to guide me whether he can carry out the medical in Canada and send me the form which I can collate and send to the LVO.

Regards,
Smikri
Hi Smikri,

please send this query to Qorax on the following thread he will guide you in better way.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t40175.5070.html;topicseen

Ajmal Khan

May 18, 2012
Hi Colleagues,
I have been advised by mech to join this thread /forum. I am writing for the first time here. My Noc is 0213 and I have noted that my E-CAS is showing "in process" from the April 19 2012. ( I applied to Nova Scotia In May 12, 2010)
Its been more than a month now and still no wait letter / no MR.
Regards,
MAK

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Welcome on board, it will take few months to reach to MR stage, I assume 3 months or so. Others will share their experience also.

Ajmal Khan said:
Hi Colleagues,
I have been advised by mech to join this thread /forum. I am writing for the first time here. My Noc is 0213 and I have noted that my E-CAS is showing "in process" from the April 19 2012. ( I applied to Nova Scotia In May 12, 2010)
Its been more than a month now and still no wait letter / no MR.
Regards,
MAK

nargis

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2010
Doc's Request.
08-03-2010
Nomination.....
15-05-2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2010
File Transfer...
"In Process": 08-03-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
MASunny said:
Welcome on board, it will take few months to reach to MR stage, I assume 3 months or so. Others will share their experience also.

smikri

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Dubai, ME
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
7 May 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
sent with initial docs
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
1 May 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello All,
The question in everyone's mind is when will their Medical Requests turn up. I read somewhere in this forum that it depends on the time it takes for your background checks. In my case I have been a resident in more than one country so I suppose it will take a while. I think we all just need to keep our fingers crossed.

Cheers
Smikri

st2010

Oct 26, 2011
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
April-2010
AOR Received.
June-2010
IELTS Request
submitted along Documents
File Transfer...
April 2010 - Inprocess Since Mar-2012
Med's Request
waiting
LANDED..........
wow
Mech,
have you got CAIPS ?

-Tom

mech said:
So you mean processing taking longer than usual due to verification? Does Caips tell this?

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
st2010 said:
Mech,
have you got CAIPS ?

-Tom
nopes. will get them by mid june.
I got a reply from LVO that a letter was sent on April 16(my processing start date) but i havn't received that letter till today. I tried to track TCS and got to know that there is a packet for me, arrived at Karachi and will be delivered to Lahore maybe today but I doubt that this is the same letter dispatched on april 16.

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
kkhan870,

did you get any letter ?

CHC says they sent me letter on april 16 :( . I havn't recieved it

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
mech said:
kkhan870,

did you get any letter ?

CHC says they sent me letter on april 16 :( . I havn't recieved it
I got the same reply as yours, they sent me the letter next day when I went into in-process which I never got it, I think we should wait a little bit, what I understand is that the VO issue the letter and it goes to some other department and then they send it, mech can you do some research on the 6-12 wait letter that after how much time they got the letter after going into in-process, in our situation if the time is not the same as their's then our letter is either RPRF or refusal (God forbid).

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
I got the same reply as yours, they sent me the letter next day when I went into in-process which I never got it, I think we should wait a little bit, what I understand is that the VO issue the letter and it goes to some other department and then they send it, mech can you do some research on the 6-12 wait letter that after how much time they got the letter after going into in-process, in our situation if the time is not the same as their's then our letter is either RPRF or refusal (God forbid).
Hello Khan Sab,

After getting in process I received a letter after 2 weeks of processing date. which for Updated forms, RPRF and updated PCC.

Thanks...

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
kkhan870 said:
Most of them got the letter within 15 days of inprocess date. and I think our's isn't refusal letter, if it was, our eCAs would have been changed to DM till now.
BTW today TCS officials denied to accept that they have something in my Name :( :( i don't know where should I trace the letter.